Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   The Manta Driving homo (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/the-manta-driving-homo-5105.html)

JUGRNAUT 06-20-2007 10:01 AM

The Manta Driving homo

Since you fags locked my other thread......

You claim your faggot david hasselhoff miami vice looking manta went 5.1 in the 8th with a "****ty 60 foot"?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Dude you are retarded. Your 1971 iron headed big block isnt going anywhere near 7's in the quarter mile NA, in ANY body. If you strap that ***** to a crotch rocket, THEN it MIGHT go a 5.1.

A 5.1 in the 8th is equivalent to a mid 7 second quarter mile. Your manta will not run that, and you are a dumbass for thinking that, and then making that up. You could have at least said it ran a 6.2 or something REMOTELY (and i use that term loosely)believable.

How exactly do you go a 5.1 with a crap 60 foot? Did you go a 2.0 60 and then have chuck norris roundhouse kick the back of that fiberglass piece of **** down the track? No.

You are an idiot, at least make up something more believable next time.

And the guy who asked me to come to his house, i knew this website was full of homos.

topend 06-20-2007 10:07 AM

i like cheese

silver2000svt 06-20-2007 10:37 AM

So he went the first 60' in 2.0 seconds and the last 600' in 3.1 seconds.... LOL

CoyoteX 06-20-2007 10:46 AM

hehe :) even my metro can prob do better than 2.0 60ft.

If you want a real race how about this: we each get 1/10 of a gallon of gas and line up and see who can go the farthest? You can go as fast as you want and I will even let the coast down to a stop count towards your distance.

Any talk of drag racing for time and not mileage is nonsense on a site called gassavers. So if you don't like the fact that there are faster cars out there than yours, I really don't care. I also don't care if you believe anything said on this site. We are on is this thing called the Internet you see, and on the Internet anybody can say anything they want. Sometimes there are people on this Internet thing called Trolls, they like to stir up message boards by getting people off topic and arguing. One of these days when you grow up you will learn to use the power of trolling effectively but until then have fun learning how to do it well newbie.

bss 06-20-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote X (Post 59583)
hehe :) even my metro can prob do better than 2.0 60ft.

If you want a real race how about this: we each get 1/10 of a gallon of gas and line up and see who can go the farthest? You can go as fast as you want and I will even let the coast down to a stop count towards your distance.

Any talk of drag racing for time and not mileage is nonsense on a site called gassavers. So if you don't like the fact that there are faster cars out there than yours, I really don't care. I also don't care if you believe anything said on this site. We are on is this thing called the Internet you see, and on the Internet anybody can say anything they want. Sometimes there are people on this Internet thing called Trolls, they like to stir up message boards by getting people off topic and arguing. One of these days when you grow up you will learn to use the power of trolling effectively but until then have fun learning how to do it well newbie.

all this from a guy driving a damn METRO.......... rock on:thumbdown:

GasSavers_DaX 06-20-2007 11:01 AM

Oh sweet a spam attack! :)