Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   FETC Take II (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/fetc-take-ii-6525.html)

Matt Timion 11-08-2007 05:54 PM

Depending on the date, I'm game. I still need to get the VX in good shape though... plan on doing that this weekend.

rh77 11-08-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion (Post 80969)
Depending on the date, I'm game. I still need to get the VX in good shape though... plan on doing that this weekend.

Good deal! We can't start until the Monday after 2 teams are formed, so you should have some time to get it running right. I think XFi is looking for another member for a full team...

RH77

Matt Timion 11-08-2007 06:05 PM

I have a lot of work to do the VX this weekend... hopefully I can get it all done.

Oh yeah... do you want to buy a Fit? lol

Rick Rae 11-09-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rh77 (Post 80967)
That's the spirit! Now, we just need a second team...

Right Lane Rollers, check in!

Or, anyone!

Hey, what are we, leftover bananas?

Oh, wait... :p

Seriously though: Since you made the "second team" comment to theclencher, I assume that means Team OPEC Busters is in. I thought our team was already in too, but maybe not. Do you need team captains to say "Aye" or anything?

Rick

rh77 11-09-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Rae (Post 81139)
Hey, what are we, leftover bananas?

Oh, wait... :p

Seriously though: Since you made the "second team" comment to theclencher, I assume that means Team OPEC Busters is in. I thought our team was already in too, but maybe not. Do you need team captains to say "Aye" or anything?

Rick

According to rules:

Team Captains must wear an eyepatch while posting with any FETC content, and yell "Arrrh!", similar to a Pirate. Failure to do so is an infraction, and may impose penalties upon your team. The 'honor system' is employed...:p

Seriously though, XFi has posted for Opec Busters (needing one more member), no reponse from the RLR's and I haven't kept up with the Bananas... are you guys in?

Matt is forming "Team VX" so they may need a 4-door and/or automatic, and/or someone above the Mason-Dixon line if a partial team is still looking to merge.

To answer your question, TC's are responsible for communicating within the team (morale boosting, etc.) and to coordinate formation of the team and management after things get rolling. If an old team is with several, non-active members, I say to feel free to start your own team if you can get enough people. First, I would check with other teams for vacancies.

Right now, we just need the TCs to say, "We have a full team, ready to go" and list the members...

Commish

Rick Rae 11-10-2007 04:15 PM

Dang, I missed the whole eyepatch thing. I hope OdieTurbo's paying attention. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rh77 (Post 81148)
...I haven't kept up with the Bananas... are you guys in?

I haven't heard anything to the contrary, and thought we were signed up (which is why I made my last post). But maybe we lost someone and I don't know about it.

Rick

rh77 11-10-2007 05:18 PM

Good to Go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Rae (Post 81423)
I haven't heard anything to the contrary, and thought we were signed up (which is why I made my last post). But maybe we lost someone and I don't know about it.

Rick

OK. I didn't see that the team was ready -- well good then!

Do we have 3 teams ready to go Monday???

Commish

diamondlarry 11-10-2007 06:05 PM

Right now I'm feeling a bit embarrassed.:o I'm the TC for Team Slow Burn but I don't remember who is on the team. If there is anyone on Slow Burn, respond and let me know. Oh, AHRRRR!:D

XFi 11-10-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rh77 (Post 81148)

Right now, we just need the TCs to say, "We have a full team, ready to go" and list the members...

Commish

We have a full team, ready to go! :D

Presenting Team Opec Busters...

s2man (Captain)
'Porthos', the Cavalier
96 Chevy Cavalier

Brock
'Jetta Wagon'
03 VW Jetta Wagon

theclencher
'The Lambo'
92 Ford Tempo

ajohnmeyer
'Harold'
94 Honda Civic CX
#?

XFi (Secretary)
'Now'
07 Hyundai Accent

Monday 11/12/07 Start?

DRW 11-11-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondlarry (Post 81440)
Right now I'm feeling a bit embarrassed.:o I'm the TC for Team Slow Burn but I don't remember who is on the team. If there is anyone on Slow Burn, respond and let me know. Oh, AHRRRR!:D

I was on Slow Burn for a while. I'm ready for another round of competition if you still need another member.