Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Any firearm enthusiasts? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/any-firearm-enthusiasts-6794.html)

GasSavers_DaX 11-19-2007 12:53 PM

Any firearm enthusiasts?

Anyone else out there into getting good FE and owning guns besides me? If so, post up what you got, then I'll flex my small arsenal. Besides, this is typically a pretty hot thread on a lot of message boards.

SVOboy 11-19-2007 12:58 PM

Repeal the 2nd amendment!

GasSavers_DaX 11-19-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82826)
Repeal the 2nd amendment!

You're nuts dude! :D

SVOboy 11-19-2007 01:15 PM

You're the one with all the guns.

ron22 11-19-2007 01:25 PM

Nope

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82830)
You're the one with all the guns.

No I also have guns. :D

SVOboy 11-19-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron22 (Post 82833)
No I also have guns. :D

OMG!?!?!?! IT"S RON PAUL FOR THE LONG HAUL.

CoyoteX 11-19-2007 01:28 PM

I bet I have more guns than you :)

Being from WV it is normal for over half the population to always carry a gun, kind of strange going to other places and seeing everyone afraid of guns. I guess that is why you can walk around most parts of wv without worrying about anyone bothering you because someone will come along with a gun and save you if you don't have one yourself. Probably 10% of the cars here have the keys left in them at night around here. Only problems here are the small time stuff someone can pick up out of your yard and sell for 10 bucks to get some pain pills with.

I just started locking my house last year when I was away mainly because I have student records on my computer and I just like being paranoid about stuff. I have never seen the point in locking the door when I am home though, that seems like one of those strange things people in other areas do though.

I think my collection last I looked was 37 rifles and 25 pistols. A lot of them are worth a pretty good bit. I would say 20 of them are over 50 years old.

bowtieguy 11-19-2007 01:30 PM

i did a paper on gun control in college, and after tons of research, support the right. i don't own any myself, but was SERIOUSLY considering buying one. can you make any recomendations as a starter? home defense only, no hunting. of course if the economy turns sour, you never know...

CoyoteX 11-19-2007 01:37 PM

I always tell people to get a small revolver like a 38 special. They are reliable and less sensitive to dirt than a lot of automatics so if they aren't perfectly taken care of they are still able to fire reliably. And if it does misfire just pull the trigger a second time to fire another round.

The other option is a small automatic like a 22. Keep it in a ziplock back to keep it clean and just rip it out of the bag if you need it or just shoot through the bag if you are in a hurry. If you plan on keeping it in your car that is probably what I would pick since they are cheap so if it gets ruined or stolen it is not that big of a deal.

Get a utah concealed pistol permit they are good in a lot of states even states that it is hard to get a permit there.

lovemysan 11-19-2007 02:12 PM

I've been thinking about starting this thread for a while. For a great starter gun I recommend any glock pistol in 9mm. Its cheap to shoot. Get the gun and run 800-1000 rounds through it to get comfortable. Take a hunters safety course. They'll teach you proper gun handling. A 38 revolver is a very dependable gun, but its more expensive to shoot. For me my glock has been perfect.

I've only got 6 guns. I'm working on number 7. I can't decide between an AK or an AR.

Uphold your second amendment right, its why your free.

Erdrick 11-19-2007 02:35 PM

I can't believe this discussion is being had. While I am not going to judge people based on their personal choices... wait screw that! I AM going to judge. The simple fact is, if there are no guns, people cannot die from a gunshot wound. If there are guns, then people can die from a gunshot wound. Look at gun deaths in America compared to anywhere else in the world. We blow everyone else away. Literally. Skynard said it best "they ain't good for nothin' baby... cept to put a man six feet in a hole."

Hunting is a totally different subject. I personally think that hunting with a gun is cheating, and would use a bow if I hunted. Either way though, if you are using a gun to feed yourself, then that is a warranted use. Anything else is ridiculous.

The choices that other people make affect us all. The idiot (not all gun-carriers are idiots) carrying a gun is just as bad as the guy doubling the speed limit in a school zone. They both are having a negative impact on society.

SVOboy, you can count that there are two sensible people on these boards.

SVOboy 11-19-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovemysan (Post 82844)
Uphold your second amendment right, its why your free.

I live to own guns! **** free speech, I shoot my story onto the front page!

skewbe 11-19-2007 03:00 PM

I'm kind of embarassed to admit it, but I love shooting. Not killing, thats reserved for necessity, but targets and skeets and such. I get a lot of enjoyment out of a cheezy bb gun even or a blowgun for that matter. Heck, the kids rubber dart crossbow keeps me entertained. :)

omgwtfbyobbq 11-19-2007 03:07 PM

Guns are fer killin' things. Since I prefer a hands on approach to self defense and don't wanna kill anything, they ain't my cup of tea.

mrmad 11-19-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick (Post 82845)
I can't believe this discussion is being had. While I am not going to judge people based on their personal choices... wait screw that! I AM going to judge. The simple fact is, if there are no guns, people cannot die from a gunshot wound. If there are guns, then people can die from a gunshot wound. Look at gun deaths in America compared to anywhere else in the world. We blow everyone else away. Literally. Skynard said it best "they ain't good for nothin' baby... cept to put a man six feet in a hole."

Hunting is a totally different subject. I personally think that hunting with a gun is cheating, and would use a bow if I hunted. Either way though, if you are using a gun to feed yourself, then that is a warranted use. Anything else is ridiculous.

The choices that other people make affect us all. The idiot (not all gun-carriers are idiots) carrying a gun is just as bad as the guy doubling the speed limit in a school zone. They both are having a negative impact on society.

This could turn out to be a long thread. Maybe we should add abortion on here as well.

I can understand your stance that not having guns would make life in America safer. And I believe you would be correct if there had always been tough anti gun laws that were enforced. The truth is, there are millions of them in the country that are not going away. I also would imagine that statistics would show that the death rate is considerably lower for the ones legally owned. This does not take into account for the idiots you hear of that leave loaded weapons under their mattresses that kids end up playing with and killing someone. For these and the ones who manage to shoot themselves while cleaning their guns, I have no problems with 21 day waiting periods and forcing people to take safety classes.

I choose to own a 9mm to protect myself and my family. I've been trained how to use it and it is in a quick opening safe that only I can get to. I don't see any negative impact on society as you see it. The fact is, we live in a violent society where people can break into your house with little regard for you or ones you care about. If you want to be passive and hope they don't harm anyone or try to chase them out with a baseball bat, that's your choice. If someone breaks into my house and tries to harm my wife or daughter, I'm going to shoot them.

Silveredwings 11-19-2007 04:13 PM

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

ron22 11-19-2007 04:29 PM

bowtieguy, For home defense I would go with a revolver. It is hard to beat a revolver for reliability. Other choice is a shotgun. If you want something cheap to shoot 9mm or 22

Coyote X, but do you have one of these 8mm Nambu

Erdrick 11-19-2007 05:46 PM

I want to point out one very important thing to the members participating in this thread.

We, as a community, are generally in favor of smart driving. I would like to assume that most members on gassavers.org are not fans of huge hulking trucks being used by mothers to tote their kids around, and do the shopping in. The thinking however, is that your family is more important than anything else, so you want to protect them. Buying a huge car is one to way to do this. However, it at the same time endangers other people. The size of cars has become an arms race of sorts, not unlike the Cold War. The person with the bigger car is only safe until his neighbor gets an even bigger car. I know that I do not agree with this thinking, and believe that the average member on this site would have an opinion similar to mine.

Why then do the pro-gun users cite safety and protection as their reason for owning a gun? Coyote X pretty much says that he owns guns because everyone else does, and with this thinking as a basis, his entire community is composed mainly of gun-owners. This kind of thinking scares me, as it shows that Americans are untrusting of eachother, and worried only about their own well-being.

Looking at Japan, almost no one is killed by guns. The only people with guns are police, and gangsters. Gangsters only fight other gangsters, and sometimes, VERY RARELY, police. You have no chance of ever getting killed by a gun in Japan unless you get involved with the mob. My fiance's father, a police officer of 40 years, has never once even taken his gun out of its holster.

Even so, there is no denying that in America, there is the chance that a gun might save your life. I just believe that that chance is too small to warrant bringing these devices into our societies.

To sum up the above attempt at a rational look at this matter, I can arrive at no other conclusion but that the gun owners on this site are suffering from severe hypocritical thinking, or cognitive disshonance. Think of the arms race and car size race to understand this issue better. I urge you all to evaluate your opinions on these two related matters.

krisirk 11-19-2007 06:37 PM

I recently purchased a Beretta Neos in .22 LR with a six inch barrel and a red dot sight. It's quite a fun gun to plink with. I'm looking at buying a S&W M&P in either 9mm or .40 S&W. Does anyone have any experience with this pistol? I handled one at my local Sportsman's Warehouse and it fit my hand like a glove.

Below is the Neos in INOX (stainless steel)

https://products.berettausa.com/image...60X_S_maxi.jpg

This is the M&P

https://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore...9000_large.jpg

CoyoteX 11-19-2007 06:48 PM

I never said i own guns only because everyone else does. Actually for personal protection I gave up carrying a gun because I got tired of having to keep it cleaned and maintained(this is a very safe area). I pretty much figure someone near me will come to my aid if I need some firepower. I figure being 6'3 285lbs with a 525lb deadlift should be good enough to turn any object within reach of me into a deadly weapon to be used against someone bothering me. The thing most people miss talking about guns though is a criminal intent on robbing someone is always going to use a gun regardless of legality, the difference is nobody ever gets robbed here because a gun doesn't elevate a criminal's power above the average honest person. It is hard to be a robber/rapist when half the population is armed :) If nobody had guns then things would be different but even in england with insane gun control laws criminals use guns pretty regular and also lets not forget the huge increase in stabbing/blunt object killings. So banning/regulating guns just keeps them out of the hands of the honest people but doesn't really make people want to kill each other less.

The main reason I think everyone should have a gun though really is to make sure the government stays afraid of it's citizens. All the rest of this stuff is a secondary issue to the fact that a govt that has to be afraid of an armed revolt will act a lot nicer than a govt that just has to kill/jail protesters.

Matt Timion 11-19-2007 06:53 PM

Here are my guns

https://www.pcimagenetwork.com/man/man1.jpg

BOOYAH!

Hockey4mnhs 11-19-2007 07:10 PM

I do own a Remington 870 and i plan on a Ruger 10-22 in the next few weeks. I shoot 3-4 times a week. With the 22 i would be able to up it to every day because its a lot less noise and money to shoot. I do hunt some but for the most part i just practice on clays.

lovemysan 11-19-2007 07:31 PM

https://www.fuelly.com/attachments/fo...f430723e41.jpg

one of mine. Remington 870 police. Parkerized with speedfeed IV pistol grip stock. This is a great home defense gun, although I don't really use it for that.

I have thought about my gun control opinions. The fastest the police have ever arrived at our complex is 5 minutes. In 3 years of ownership of 67 units we have personally apprehended 3 criminals. Can you say "citizens arrest". Never once did we need or use a gun. We've carefully studied there use/purpose and found that we don't need them. But we're never far from them.

A criminal can rape and kill your whole family before the police can get to you. I can't bench 400lbs and jujitsu you a rapist/thief into submission, I can and will run. But unfortunately I can't run with my entire family. I've taken an oath to defend them with my life "to love, honor, and protect" yes that oath. If forced to I will defend my family with deadly force. Period.

I'll put this in plain english so you can understand. There have been several murders, attempted murders etc. in my area. I have taken necessary precautions, I do not allow my wife out after dark, I do not let her walk to the bank, we drive defensively, we lock our doors. I protect my family.
You protect yours how you see fit.

lovemysan 11-19-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisirk (Post 82871)
I recently purchased a Beretta Neos in .22 LR with a six inch barrel and a red dot sight. It's quite a fun gun to plink with. I'm looking at buying a S&W M&P in either 9mm or .40 S&W. Does anyone have any experience with this pistol? I handled one at my local Sportsman's Warehouse and it fit my hand like a glove.

I looked a the neo but settled on the ruger mk III hunter. I wanted a buckmark but my dealer couldn't get order the one I wanted, after shopping for a while and going many different places I got the ruger. It has a nice aftermarket.

https://www.bigskyguns.com/90013883.jpg

GasSavers_DaX 11-20-2007 04:29 AM

For those interested in home defense weapons - I myself am a fan of the .40 cal. I think it is a great compromise between the 9mm (smaller) and the .45 ACP (bigger). True, while a revolver won't jam, I feel more comfortable with a 10 round capacity.

Now, for my small collection (not nearly what Coyote X's is). Gun haters be ready to REALLY hate my collection:

https://a896.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...97b42bc727.jpg

Top to bottom.
Top is an Olympic Arms K40GL. It's an AR-15 variant in carbine length that shoots .40 cal from Glock magazines. Yes, that is a 31 round Glock mag in it. This is my newest weapon, so it isn't quite outfitted the way I want it yet. This gun is for a mixture between fun and home defense. Overkill for home defense? Not really. First off it's only a .40 cal so it won't be blowing through the bad guy and my exterior wall and my neighbor's house like a rifle cartridge. Second, scare factor - you'd run if you saw me come out of the bedroom with this. Third - accuracy. 16" barrel compared to the typical 4" or less barrel on a handgun, yeah.

Next is the black handgun, a Steyr M40 (also .40 cal). This is my carry weapon. I was sold on this gun because of how easy the sight picture is to adjust to when "popping up."

Next is a Romanian WASR-10, an AK-47 variant (7.62 x 39mm). This gun is strictly fun to shoot.

Next is a Taurus Millennium 9mm, my wife's home defense / soon to be carry weapon. It actually holds 12 rounds and is smaller than my M40!

Next is an SKS (7.62 x 39mm) - another strictly fun gun, though I sometimes outfit it with a low capacity magazine, take of the bayonet, and let my friends hunt with it, it's very accurate.

I also own a Remington Model 700 with a Leupold scope (.30-06) for deer hunting and a Remington 870 Express (12 ga shotgun) for bird hunting.

GasSavers_DaX 11-20-2007 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote X (Post 82835)
I think my collection last I looked was 37 rifles and 25 pistols. A lot of them are worth a pretty good bit. I would say 20 of them are over 50 years old.

Coyote X - what is your oldest firearm? Any Civil War era stuff?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick
I can't believe this discussion is being had.

Aren't we being a little anti-FIRST and second amendment here?

Quote:

Look at gun deaths in America compared to anywhere else in the world.
In England guns are illegal. Only the cops and the bad guys have them, but the good citizens aren't exempt from being shot. Here in America, at least we have a chance and the right to defend ourselves.

Quote:

Anything else is ridiculous.
What about home defense - for the person that LEAVES their gun at home?

Quote:

The idiot (not all gun-carriers are idiots) carrying a gun is just as bad...
CORRECT!!! Which is why not just anybody can go get a concealed weapon permit! It is illegal to carry a firearm concealed in your car or anywhere on your person without a permit.

Quote:

Don't you think this statement is a little harsh buddy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
I live to own guns! **** free speech, I shoot my story onto the front page!

I am a staunch supporter of both first and second amendment rights! The way you put it here Ben sounds like all we want to do is go blasting things and people away. 99% of the time when I am carrying, NOBODY knows it. I have a good reason for carrying too. A few years back I was robbed and brutally beaten. If I had had a gun, it might not have happened. And before you get the chance to say "what if they took it from you and killed you with it" - that is a risk I am willing to take to protect myself and others around me. Think if one of the kids at Virgina Tech had had a gun, they could have ended that sad tragedy very early.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmad
The fact is, we live in a violent society where people can break into your house with little regard for you or ones you care about. If you want to be passive and hope they don't harm anyone or try to chase them out with a baseball bat, that's your choice. If someone breaks into my house and tries to harm my wife or daughter, I'm going to shoot them.

I whole heartedly agree with this statement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick
Think of the arms race and car size race to understand this issue better.

Please expound on this point - I'm very interested to see how you tie these two together, especially seeing how many guns aren't made in this country, while most large cars are...

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisirk

How do you like the red-dot sight? I really want to get one for my AR-15. I haven't used the M&P yet, but I do like S&W. I'm more of a .40 guy than a 9mm guy. I really like the Springfield XD40.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote X
The main reason I think everyone should have a gun though really is to make sure the government stays afraid of it's citizens. All the rest of this stuff is a secondary issue to the fact that a govt that has to be afraid of an armed revolt will act a lot nicer than a govt that just has to kill/jail protesters.

Wow, excellent point!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTimion

Sexy Matt!

And one last thing for the anti-gun crowd: I know there is no swaying you, which is fine. That's one thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about this country - we have a right to express our own passionate opinion (1st amendment ;)). But to say we (gun owners) are mental patients or are crazed people, you're letting your emotions run a little high. The second amendment is something I'm very passionate about, as I'm sure you're passionate about getting it repealed. The difference is I'm not calling you a blathering idiot or a moron for being on the other side of the argument.

Erdrick 11-20-2007 05:06 AM

lovemysan: Why you feel the need to "put this in plain english" so that I can understand escapes me. I think that I present myself as an intelligent enough person that I don't need help in this way. Perhaps it was that MY argument escaped YOU? Either way, I was not trying to attack you. I am attacking the beliefs that gun owners hold. Not the person. What scares me is that you seem to have taken offense from what I said. THAT is reason enough for you to not own guns. I live in, and always have lived in, a very safe area. Sure, a 45 minute drive east would land me in the murder capital of the nation, Detroit city, but my suburb is unbelievably safe. Same goes for Toyota city, which I currently call my home. If you TRULY cared about your family, you would move them to a safer place. Sure you may have a less enjoyable lifestyle and you may have to make sacrifices in your work life, but as the safety of your loved ones is top priority, that would be my suggestion to you. Like you said, you are doing many defensive things. Problem is the aggressor always has the upper hand. A crafty thief could easily break into your house, kill you in your sleep, and have their way with your family. Chances of this happening in a safer area would drastically decrease. I am just offering this as my opinion on the matter. Please take it or leave it as you see fit.

Coyote X: I highly agree with your last statement. This may seem crazy for me to say, but I have a strong distrust of (the) government, as an entity and ideology, and think that people should always protect themselves from it. Problem is that Americans have NO sense of unity, and they could never pull anything substantial enough to threaten the government. It would become an "every man for himself" kind of deal. You do make a good point though.

And with that I withdraw myself from this thread before I say something that I regret. Have fun with your guns, and keep it safe. Honestly.

GasSavers_DaX 11-20-2007 05:44 AM

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree Erdrick. I don't think anyone has taken offense to what you said, it's just that we're passionate about our stance, just as you are about yours. Tying this together to say this is even more reason we shouldn't own guns is utterly ridiculous.

True, I'd LOVE to move to a better place. The truth of the matter is, I just moved here, the housing market is crap right now, and protecting myself and my wife by purchasing firearms is less expensive than moving. Plus, you can only run for so long - the "city" keeps expanding outward - I'm choosing to stop running from it and stand against the crime that comes with it.

If the aggressor has the upper hand, then I must be the aggressor when someone illegally enters my house.

skewbe 11-20-2007 05:46 AM

I think Erdrick point, is that it takes a serious effort to NOT think like stick wielding monkeys. And that if such a mentality could take root that we would all be better off in the end.

SVOboy 11-20-2007 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaX (Post 82922)
I am a staunch supporter of both first and second amendment rights! The way you put it here Ben sounds like all we want to do is go blasting things and people away. 99% of the time when I am carrying, NOBODY knows it. I have a good reason for carrying too. A few years back I was robbed and brutally beaten. If I had had a gun, it might not have happened. And before you get the chance to say "what if they took it from you and killed you with it" - that is a risk I am willing to take to protect myself and others around me. Think if one of the kids at Virgina Tech had had a gun, they could have ended that sad tragedy very early.

Oh, I wasn't referring to you, just lovemysan's assertion that we "live to own guns" because I think it's a ridiculous thing to say.

Think if more kids at virginia tech owned guns and had access to them everytime they got depressed over some girl like the murderer in this instance. I had a friend get kicked out of school for 3 terms for keeping a concealed weapon at school, and I'm glad. You people may talk about how it's scary to walk the streets at night with all the crime, but you know, most of the time you're the ones I'm scared of.

I've been saying it for a while now, the US is too old and too stuck in its ways, that's why I'm getting out of here asap...

Mayhim 11-20-2007 06:35 AM

There will always be people that don't like sharp things or things that go bang. Those folks will find themselves at the mercy of people that would hurt them.

Then, there are people that will take charge of their lives even though it may be uncomfortable at times. I choose to be one of them. I will not die like lamb taken to slaughter if it is within my power.

Whether it is safe to own the objects that allow me that power is entirely up to me. Safety classes and time on targets is my right, and my responsibility.

There are people that shouldn't be gun owners. If you don't like them, don't buy one. It's in everybody's best interest if you don't.

Of course, there are people that shouldn't be in charge of an automobile, or maybe even a shopping cart at Wal-Mart...

*.38 revolver, M14, L1A1, .22 rifle, .22 pistol, .45 1991A1, old shotgun, and a variety of cutting tools.

SVOboy 11-20-2007 06:42 AM

Please don't hurt me captain america! I'm so weak and lamblike. *criesintoapillow*

skewbe 11-20-2007 07:18 AM

The pictures are a little over the top (and could you remove the dirty socks next time lovemysan?!?)

Might as well be brandishing pictures of your wee-wees, if you weren't compensating already that is ;)

Mayhim 11-20-2007 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82939)
*criesintoapillow*

:rolleyes:

CoyoteX 11-20-2007 07:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
https://www.gassavers.org/attachment....1&d=1195577210

A buddy of mine from england came in over the summer and had to drag out all kinds of guns to get some pictures of himself well armed :)

The oldest gun I have is a mid 1800s handmade squirrel gun my great great grandfather made.

I have a gun just like the one Oswald used, an Italian carbine rifle I can't remember the name of right off. Several rifles used in the world wars, I never got the point in having a never used war rifle so all the ones I have were picked up off the battlefield and show lots of signs of use. I have a low serial # model 94 winchester. I have a large part of the pre-banned assault rifle list. Including an AR15 with M203 launcher on it.

Hockey4mnhs 11-20-2007 02:08 PM

If i had enough money i would have so many guns but it takes way to much money for what i want. The jfk gun is Mannlicher Carcano

bowtieguy 11-20-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skewbe (Post 82949)
The pictures are a little over the top (and could you remove the dirty socks next time lovemysan?!?)

Might as well be brandishing pictures of your wee-wees, if you weren't compensating already that is ;)

you didn't have to post(or look) here. i believe the "we-wees" comment IS more than a little over the top. i've heard "rough necks"(many which are gun owners) are real gentlemen. in other words there's no need to compensate.

not everyone is a perfectionist like you sir. others overlook certain insignificant details. lighten up!

this is the short version of the conclusion to my paper on this subject:

bloodshed by in large is avoided during single gun confrontations. meaning that if a second gun is absent or kept concealed, bodily harm CAN be avoided IF requests are met. HOWEVER, a small % of incidents do still become a bloody encounter.
the problem is, the small % of individuals that kill reguardless, is on the rise.
if someone breaks into my home, i'd rather error on the side that he/she is in the lesser %.

thank you to all who gave suggestions for a first gun. i'll return to this thread to recap when the time comes.

skewbe 11-20-2007 02:40 PM

Funny, you felt defensive about the wee-wee comment, LOL :)

bowtieguy 11-20-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skewbe (Post 83040)
Funny, you felt defensive about the wee-wee comment, LOL :)

you really do overlook the obvious don't you? or perhaps you didn't bother to read my first post here. maybe you just forgot. speaking of defensive (or is it insecurity), why do you hide?

theclencher 11-20-2007 03:30 PM

i can't believe there's so many living in such a constant state of fear that they feel the need to have an arsenal. oh well.

i'm all for gun ownership btw