Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   U.S. driver competency (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/u-s-driver-competency-6802.html)

Mayhim 11-20-2007 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82938)
Too bad there weren't any good samaritans to shoot 50 holes in her car and disable it. Mehbe I'll starting packing!

Did some of that gun disdain thread leak over here? Mehbe?

GasSavers_TomO 11-20-2007 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theclencher (Post 82899)
OK so I think she's too dumb to live (gawd i hope she didn't have 9 kids).

Watch the movie "Idiocracy"....we're all doomed.

Quote:

Moving on, are we satisfied with our system and level of driver's training?

I know just as well as you how the drivers are in MN, they suck.

Quote:

The driver said "her brakes stuck" but it was the throttle that was stuck!!!!!!!!! Now class, who knows the difference between the throttle and the brakes????

OOH, OOH! Mr. Karter, Mr. Karter!

SVOboy 11-20-2007 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Incredible (Post 82940)
Did some of that gun disdain thread leak over here? Mehbe?

Sorry! I was just so upset! I was stamping around my pen like a lost animal looking for someone to pet me and make me happy again.

Thank goodness I have a big, strong, sinewy man like you too keep me safe from all the nuts out there! Mehbe you could've stopped this car with your teeth!

Silveredwings 11-20-2007 08:54 AM

Ten minutes?! She had time to go to the drive-through window, buy some coffee, and pour it into her lap... :rolleyes:

Mayhim 11-20-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82957)
Sorry! I was just so upset! I was stamping around my pen like a lost animal looking for someone to pet me and make me happy again.

Thank goodness I have a big, strong, sinewy man like you too keep me safe from all the nuts out there! Mehbe you could've stopped this car with your teeth!

And that's why you can't have a decent conversation with a lib. When the lib logic fails, it's personal attacks and condescention.

Good day, sir.

SVOboy 11-20-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Incredible (Post 82972)
And that's why you can't have a decent conversation with a lib. When the lib logic fails, it's personal attacks and condescention.

Good day, sir.

What's a liberal? Is that a category of people whose opinions you shut out so you can pretend you're the authority on everything or is it some sort of glib space monster?

I've got a ticket to a fetus stomping party, is that the one you mean?

Oh no! I left the flag on the oven and now it's burning!!! Tragedy.

skewbe 11-20-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Incredible (Post 82972)

Good day, sir.

Funny, I didn't have psyshack and bowtie pegged as liberals?!? ;)

zpiloto 11-20-2007 09:39 AM

Wow tough crowd.:mad: here we go again.

omgwtfbyobbq 11-20-2007 09:48 AM

i will eat u all!
https://www.roadsideattractions.ca/dinosaur.jpg

Mayhim 11-20-2007 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 82975)
What's a liberal? Is that a category of people whose opinions you shut out so you can pretend you're the authority on everything or is it some sort of glib space monster?

I've got a ticket to a fetus stomping party, is that the one you mean?

Oh no! I left the flag on the oven and now it's burning!!! Tragedy.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I rest my case.

But no, I don't shut any opinions out. It's only that I've thought them over and decided they're not for me. Nor am I an authority on everything. I try to know as much as I can, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything I hear.

I have a sneaking suspicion we should stick to discussing aerodynamics and fuel efficiency.