Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   New HHO GAS SAVERS Group Starting in South Florida (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/new-hho-gas-savers-group-starting-in-south-florida-8334.html)

hvyironfr8dog 05-11-2008 12:50 PM

New HHO GAS SAVERS Group Starting in South Florida

I am trying to get a group of like minded GAS SAVER people interested in meeting every weekend somewhere in South Florida.

This would be open to all tinkerers and experiments of GAS SAVING technology from HHO kits to aerodynamic improvement types, Hybrid types, you name it , you bring it for all to see.

I am big into the HHO thing, that is, using water to suppliment my own cars gas by breaking it down to Hydrogen and Oxygen (H-H-O) and piping the gas directly into the intake manifold. There are many plans out there.

I have been following Ozzie Freedoms book on his website (water4gas.com) and have attended several of his large gatherings of do-it-yourselfers every Saturday in Los Angeles. Its a free exchange of ideas and everyone is invited to show everyone else their particular HHO set-up on their engine. It's an easy to do process with lots of room for individuality on designs. I have a few to show. Anyone else?

I can show you how to increase your milegage up to 70% using simple, proven techniques, like HHO injection, water injection, fuel heating techniques, O2 sensor modification, different formulas to add to your gas tank, found at any hardware paint store or beauty salon, that will add more MPG to your car, etc. These are simple, proven, inexpensive techniques that are working for thousands of other people trying to save a few bucks at the gas station.

If anyone is interested in meeting every Saturday or Sunday afternoon in one of the local Broward County Parks....maybe Markam Park as it is central to Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County, then please put your interest here. If we have enough interested I will set it up.

Anyone interested???

gabet123 05-27-2008 08:07 AM

Come Join us on HHO INFO!

Hey we are allready doing what you are talking about. Join us on HHO INFO We have groups all around the country and are gaining 5 and 10 members everyday.

Gabet123

cugir321 05-31-2008 05:22 PM

yep

I'm interested....know a few other people too. I have been running with a 5 plate system. Still haven't dealt with the map sensor mod. I'm getting 2-3 mpg on a jeep wrangler 1992. I'd like to know more about the timing stuff with EFIE...also are you using a antifouler on the oxygen sensor?

quadancer@bellsouth.net 06-01-2008 06:06 PM

Cugir, get your boys to join up...it's a bit lonely in there just yet! I'm sure it's gonna grow though. Also, it's been the weekend. Guys are probably in their garages!

hvyironfr8dog 06-10-2008 03:23 PM

I am looking to start a HHO group in Dade-Broward-West Palm area with meetings set for a common area in Broward somewhere on a weekend to see each others H2 cell designs. And Drink Beer, lie about women, call our wives names, etc. Gotta be someone interested around SoFla.

davidarineuman 06-19-2008 04:33 AM

Yes I am interedted in HHO

Please email me how I can join/or attend the HHO group.

Thank you,

David Neuman
davidarineuman@gmail.com

davidarineuman 06-19-2008 04:35 AM

Hho

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabet123 (Post 102417)
Hey we are allready doing what you are talking about. Join us on HHO INFO We have groups all around the country and are gaining 5 and 10 members everyday.

Gabet123

I am interested in joining hho groups. Please email me on how. I am in South Florida.

davidarineuman@gmail.com
David Neuman

davidarineuman 06-19-2008 04:36 AM

HHO interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvyironfr8dog (Post 105128)
I am looking to start a HHO group in Dade-Broward-West Palm area with meetings set for a common area in Broward somewhere on a weekend to see each others H2 cell designs. And Drink Beer, lie about women, call our wives names, etc. Gotta be someone interested around SoFla.

I am interested

David Neuman
davidarineuman@gmail.com

DrivenByNothing 06-19-2008 06:26 AM

Personally, I don't believe that the small scale HHO stuff will work, but you guys might find the following interesting b/c it's also from S. FL.

https://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/stor...1-939c4bb13a28

quadancer@bellsouth.net 06-20-2008 12:36 AM

I'd be careful. I believe a lot of new hydrolysers are showing up out there that aren't any more efficient than a SmackBooster, but cost 30 times what they're worth. Notice they don't give the specs? Smell a rat.
I want to know amperage, electrolyte heat, voltage and output/min.
Otherwise, smell a skunk. I think this should be standard for any production unit.
There is another high dollar one, the Alexis I think it's called that is like a square Joe Cell that one of our members claims puts out a lot of gas. That bears looking into.