Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Hydrogen kit boy (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/hydrogen-kit-boy-8745.html)

mechanic999 06-02-2008 11:12 PM

Hydrogen kit boy

Hi, there i am new here from dallas TX, 2 year experinced mechanic.

I have HHO generator kit on my Ford tauras 94, but my passion is HHO generator on my car which run on water that what company said.

I am having for two week now and love it, so even start selling kit to friends.

Fact1: I get more power (my car accerate up to 45mile/hour by itself without pressing pedal)

Fact2: cleaner eimmission, surbarban i put devise got ride of gasoline smell from tailpipe

I figure HHO help burn gasoline cleaner and more complete and the process help burn deposits on combustion chamber.

I am seeking info to perfect understanding this technology, becouse i love it.

Hope, i find someone who are experienced on HHO generator at this forum.

Thank you

Improbcat 06-03-2008 04:25 AM

Wow, this goes beyond spam and right into the realm of fantasy.

GasSavers_BEEF 06-03-2008 05:01 AM

still waiting for the gas log.

one person actually claimed that he got a WHOLE 39MPG out of a "GEO METRO"

sign me up. (sarcasm is a beautiful thing)

kamesama980 06-03-2008 08:30 AM

a 2 day experienced mechanic would know that if you smell gas out the tailpipe, somethings wrong to start with. also, accelerating to 45 in a taurus without using the gas seems somewhat unsafe and would need major brake usage to stop the car.

+1 for what improbcat says

GasSavers_BEEF 06-03-2008 09:30 AM

kamesama,

the link in your signature is awesome. I laughed my tail off. I think I was guilty of a few of them. that was great.

anyone who reads this should check it out.

Hateful 06-03-2008 09:35 AM

[QUOTE

I am having for two week now and love it, so even start selling kit to friends.[/QUOTE]
That's no way to treat a friend

Improbcat 06-03-2008 10:03 AM

Holey cow, click on his link, then click on the link in the page it brings up. This site is even more looney than your average hydrogen generator site.

Hydrogen is older than gas. Before the automobile, everything was powered by Hydrogen. Oil and gas has ruined our environment. Oil and gas has robbed us of our hard earned money.

Yup everything ran on pure efficient glorious hydrogen before that nasty evil gas & oil was created. All those stories of coal powered trains & power plants is just a lie perpetrated by BIG OIL.

kamesama980 06-04-2008 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Improbcat (Post 103724)
Holey cow, click on his link, then click on the link in the page it brings up. This site is even more looney than your average hydrogen generator site.

Hydrogen is older than gas. Before the automobile, everything was powered by Hydrogen. Oil and gas has ruined our environment. Oil and gas has robbed us of our hard earned money.

Yup everything ran on pure efficient glorious hydrogen before that nasty evil gas & oil was created. All those stories of coal powered trains & power plants is just a lie perpetrated by BIG OIL.

that and I had better english in the 1st grade than either of those sites