Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   Fuel Enhancer which saves you money (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/fuel-enhancer-which-saves-you-money-8930.html)

fsanti01 06-12-2008 06:11 PM

Fuel Enhancer which saves you money

I was doubtful about this product until I tested it and it really works. My 1997 Dodge Gran Caravan with 139,000 mles was getting 14 MPG wth this product get now 20MPG and my van runs better then ever, One important
factor about this product it is EPA approved, checkout my website at.

www.cutmydependency.com/fsanti

email me any queston at fsanti01@hotmail.com

SL8Brick 06-12-2008 06:36 PM

Hmmmm....me thinks me smells another fine lubricant for slithering reptiles. :p

dkjones96 06-12-2008 07:14 PM

It might be cheaper than snake oil if you go per ounce. Snake oil isn't cheap! I wanted to fill my crankcase with it just to see how it'd work but I'm not gonna pay $100 to do that.

A customer from work sent us a sample of some of this goo for the battery terminals to prevent corrosion. I opened the bottle ($20 for a pill bottle sized container) and it looked like and smelled exactly like bearing grease. I can get a tub of that stuff for $5. The same tub they charge $91 for.

GasSavers_Binary 06-12-2008 08:12 PM

So let me get this straight, you liked the product so much you started a website about it?... Or is the website yours and you just made up that story about a caravan??

GasSavers_BIBI 06-12-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binary (Post 105591)
So let me get this straight, you liked the product so much you started a website about it?... Or is the website yours and you just made up that story about a caravan??

dont be ridiculus .............. :D

SL8Brick 06-12-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binary (Post 105591)

Ahhh, I get it...the ol' chicken & the egg senario. Sounds more like a lubricant-based pyramid scheme. :rolleyes:

OokiiMamoru 06-13-2008 03:47 AM

Fuel Enhancer

Just one (1) ounce treats 17 gallons,

Humm.... that seems very familiar. I've got some plastics to go melt.

MICRO-ARMOR TECHNOLOGY

Humm.... Snake Oil 50 errr... I mean Slick 50 and Dura Lube, again very familiar.

I can remember being so disappointed when Dura Lube's claims were ripped right out from underneath them by the EPA. Of course I still use upper cylinder lubricant ever 3000 or so miles for my own peace of mind. Good old talk show host Mac the Mechanic.

The only product I saw on this web site that did not hit the snake oil radar was the low flow shower head.

I'm glad this web site is full of skeptics.

OM

theholycow 06-13-2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OokiiMamoru (Post 105616)
I'm glad this web site is full of septics.

I know that wasn't intentional, but...
https://smiliesftw.com/x/big_rofl.gif

GasSavers_RoadWarrior 06-13-2008 09:41 AM

Wow your gas mileage sucks, even WITH your snakeoil. No-one here is getting less than 20mpg with a Caravan/Voyager.

So I guess now you're gonna come back and say you figured it out wrong and it's 25mpg....

GasSavers_JoeBob 06-13-2008 05:06 PM

I'm doubtful about any product which, on their website, prominently invites everyone to become dealers. Reminds me of people I knew trying to get me to sell Amway...everyone is a dealer, no one is an end customer.

As for the mpg, my '89 Grand Caravan got in the high teens with the 3.0 liter smokescreen generator and 1st generation computer controlled automatic transmission which had a tendency to go into "limp mode" (2nd gear only) at every possible opportunity. This was driving 70+ mph, with 210k miles, and on usually low tires.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsanti01 (Post 105562)
I was doubtful about this product until I tested it and it really works. My 1997 Dodge Gran Caravan with 139,000 mles was getting 14 MPG wth this product get now 20MPG and my van runs better then ever, One important
factor about this product it is EPA approved, checkout my website at.

www.cutmydependency.com/fsanti

email me any queston at fsanti01@hotmail.com