Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   Hho (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/hho-9005.html)

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Man (Post 106500)
Is your site an informational site or sales? What is the web address? How about including a link.

COMPLETELY INFORMATION
Wouldn't dream of charging for something we should all own
We need to make this as open source as possible, i am doing it all out of interests

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 05:34 PM

And again that link is https://hho.kicks-a s s.net without the spaces

Thanks for your time

Russ

Hodag'stiva 06-17-2008 05:36 PM

Used up all my tin foil on headgear. Will get some tomorrow, if the Illustrious Leader will let us leave the compound.

B

Jay2TheRescue 06-17-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hodag'stiva (Post 106550)
Used up all my tin foil on headgear. Will get some tomorrow, if the Illustrious Leader will let us leave the compound.

B

I used mine lining an old football helmet so the Gov't spy satellites cannot read my mind.
:p

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 05:43 PM

Tin Foil

Quote:

B

lol belive it or not i did something simular the other day, amassing stuff.

if your keen to try it you can just use copper wire but it erodes quickly the closer the two wires the more production you will recive but the more amps you will draw

Hateful 06-17-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

B

Good one; I think the site is gonna be okay after all.

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 05:45 PM

Y didnt i

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 106553)
I used mine lining an old football helmet so the Gov't spy satellites cannot read my mind.
:p

Y didnt i think of that ?

:D

and all this time ive been wasting my time on trying to get more for my money?

i was disgusted today to get 7.5 leters of petrol for ?10

bobc455 06-18-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 106544)
(FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE)
Get a 12v battery and 2 bits of tin foil connect the battery to the tinfoil via wires and space the tin foil with kitchen cloth

I did this as a seventh grade science project, but I still haven't seen real evidence that it can be a true gas-saver. Not trying to be a hard-***, but I think the rest of the crowd around here also has yet to be convinced.

-BC

GasSavers_Russ 06-19-2008 01:33 PM

Come here and ill show you,

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobc455 (Post 106624)
I did this as a seventh grade science project, but I still haven't seen real evidence that it can be a true gas-saver. Not trying to be a hard-***, but I think the rest of the crowd around here also has yet to be convinced.

-BC

Yuh your telling me,

I am convinced of this as i have had a mini moto engine idling off of the stuff and i have also made a blow torch,

if you truly believe that it dose not work .please try it, its as simple as two bits of tin foil an old 12v charger and some salt. put a rely small amount of washing up liquid (and i mean small) and it will catch all the bubbles. you can then light them. it is very explosive, it takes seconds to set up and surprising results.

please do try it if you ' believe me and then leave your posts here. if it dose not work ill be a monkeys uncle.

Russ. . .

dkjones96 06-19-2008 03:01 PM

Where was the power for the mini-moto engine coming from?

The thing that gets me is how it's supposed to increase fuel economy so drastically but you can't just run a car off of it. If any sort of outside fuel source like this can increase something even a little on a small scale, it makes sense(to me anyways) that a unit used in say a v8 car could power a little 3.5hp briggs standalone.

The reason I come to that conclusion is because the way this is supposed to be working is the H2 and O2 in the chamber are supposed to create more energy when they burn than you need(increased mpg) to do the initial electrolysis, count for the lack of thermal efficiency in the engine and mechanical to electrical losses in the alternator.

If you do the numbers(and to keep you HHO freaks happy I'll use the high numbers) electrolysis of water hovers around 50% efficiency, alternators typically hang around 70% when they are new and get progressively worse over time, and the most efficient of engines have a thermal efficiency close to 30% under ideal conditions.

This whole (extremely simplified cycle) is only about 11% efficient if I round up. With an 89% loss in the system as a whole, how do you get an increase in mpg? At 12v and 5 amps, you have a 60 watt draw on the electrical system. To break even with that draw the HHO needs to generate an additional 1900BTU. That's 1.5% of the BTUs in a single gallon of gasoline to break even.

I just don't get it. Starting with water and ending with water while being able to get extra work out of the process. Sounds like a perpetual motion machine to me...