Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #41
Registered Member

Please Moderator, this offer to test is only under controlled procedures, only if you personally are willing to be Vetted by my legal counsel and you sign a Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure. You, your forum members and the General Global Consumer, will probably never see this technology, unless they work for some Commercial Account, City or State or drive some vehicle that an OEM installs it in. The general membership, is not being offered to test these Emission Devices. Moderator, if you think, I would consider letting you pass off, the testing of "Real Technology" to amatuer and non technical and non understanding, members, you have completely misunderstood who I am. This is very serious to me and this is not a "Game" or some "BS" never has been. The general forum members and the general public, means absolutely Zero, to the success of this form of advance technology. Please, just forget, about you suggesting that "You" wanted to "Test" the technology but realy wanted to push it off on some member that is doing you a favor.

I decline, to even make any acceptance, to this type of arrangement.

Members, your acceptance or approval, of this technology, means Zero, to the success of this Technology or Technologies like this. If you think the best technologies, are given to the General Public over the priorities of the US Government, States, Cities, Large OEM and Large Commercial accounts, then I invite you to step out of that "Bubble" and join us in this real world. Please, I am not and will never offer, this technology to any of you or the moderator, because in the words for the movie of the "Officer and a Gentleman", "You can not handle the Truth!"

Mark Gordon Cooper
CSO of Y Not Innovations Enterprise, LLC

Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #42
Site Team / Moderator

Well, then we are at an impasse. I cannot install this on my primary vehicle as I do not want to risk voiding my warranty (7 year.125,000 miles). Installation on my other vehicles isn't feasible as I don't drive them enough to get accurate data.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #43
Registered Member

response to testing for general members for "FREE"

Members, Technology, is quite different than a Fitch Fuel Catalyst device, the Fitch is a device which anyone can get, for information, contact them. We, our technology, is first the application of the US Patent, PCT/us2005/033584 or reference WO2006/034243, there is Non Selective and Selective Catalyst Hydrocarbon Fuel and Emissions Reducers. We tend to push for Air Quality and Decrease Air Pollution, your forum is strictly for Gas Saving, which we appreciate your focus but in the Diesel Industry, for commercial hauling, the EPA is requiring the Diesel Particulate Filters which are $17,000 devices plus every six months you must supply a consumerable, liquid, at an additional costs. This is driving that industry crazy and we provide this Industry, an Economical Alternative, with our California Air Resource Board Designation and the EPA issues us another certification, which occurs after Laboratory Results are review and criteria met. I respectfully dissagree with the Moderator, the EPA, has two types of approval, one is the registration number to manufacture and one is the review of Laboratory Results, from a 3rd Party Laboratory and submitted to the EPA. While, the moderator was right that the EPA does not conduct the Laboratory Tests, they review the results and base on those results, approve or disapprove. These results and qualifications, I have submit to Cities, States, Countries and Commercial Industries because operating Commercial or Manicipal equipment without stickers clearly displayed on the front cab window, the Federal Government, can and often do, give $10,000 fines.
Again, this is serious regulations, stickers, emission testing out of tail pipes or stacks and anual retesting, Emissions from Diesels is serious and without the stickers, Commercial equipment can not drive into a Federal Port of Entry, can not pull into a US Military Base and other checked areas.
Now, that said, please, I have the right, to allow "Control Testing" when necessary, under my direct supervision, for example there is a Mobile Service center in San Benedino, CA, with 5 mobile diesel trucks, which service OTR, all will be equipping their service trucks but only because we have our CARB # and an small OEM in New Mexico, which imports parts to be assembled in America, their engines all come from Chery International and have EPA certifications by the EPA and our Emission Devices help their engines pass and qualify for LEV, ULEV and SULEV, classifications. Your membership do not, often, care or need to pass Emissions, you care about cutting Fuel Costs.
Now, I can, provide without the "HooPlaa", a chemical formula, which I personally invented, which you still have to abide by a mixture quide. When a 1/4 tank of fuel remains, for every 2.5 gallons of fuel, you mix one ounce, so 10 gallons is 4 ounces and you can do the multiple. I can ship the mixture via UPS, but I would need the size tanks of fuel each time to be treated and you must adhere to the Ratio, 2.5 gallons to 1 ounce, less will not result in as good and more than enough will not create better results. Currently, for "FREE", over 50 testers, of various vehicles, including one Hybrid, has tested it. Never gotten less than 20%, average is around 30%, in the hybrid filling up once a month went to one every 45 days, one Harley fat boy, 2 ounces made them get 10MPG more and overall some out of normal results happen, one lady's Jeep Compass with 2.4 Liter and CVT, almost doubled her range between refuel time. I do not sell this mixture, I do not have the resources to bottle it and I am not interested in $1,000,000 in testing to get my EPA, 3rd Party Laboratory Testing.
So, all members, recently, after testing, for a min of two tanks, if you write me a letter after testing it and you find benefits, if you request the formula, then I teach you to make it for yourselves. Why, because of what the Moderator, speaks about, those dishonest companies, want to make currency for the chemicals, I on the other hand, want consideration that if what I give away for "FREE" works, then consideration or benefit of the doubt, to those other Products which are under US Patents, which must be done as specified by the Manufacturer.

So, for any member, who will pay for Shipping and Handling, which is me getting some shipping plastic containers and boxes, then the chemicals I use cost me about $40 to make up enough to treat 640 gallons of gasoline, I will not provide at this time, mixture for diesel, sorry, diesel formula is more complicated and more expensive. However an 8 ounce mixture will run me about $1, so I can manage, (2) $1 samples, to each member who will accept Shipping and Handling, using UPS, from Phoenix, Arizona to where ever you are.
I would need an email from those interested, to Marksman954@aol.com, stating you are requesting two application for what size tanks and that you further agree to fill completely your tanks after pouring the correct amount of chemical formula in your gasoline. For you would be chemist, it is a 320 to 1 ratio, the EPA, when I informed them I was making the chemical formula, got me to run Emission tests on two vehicles, the results were half the max values allowed and they told me since I do not commercial make it for resale, that my paper work is on file but I do not need to be issued a permit for manufacturing. They told me that if the formula changed, I had to resubmit, the formula change.
I made this formula, tested and continue to run it my own vehicle now for almost three years.
Just for the Membership to know, on my vehicle, I have all of the following devices, chemicals, catalyst injector, selective catalyst processor, selective catalyst emission reducer and Scangauge "E" due to it monitors Carbon Dioxide, I chart and record all results daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
Elements
1) Catalyst Injection Bubbler to flow in micro grams of Platinum and two other catalyst into air mixture into air intake manifold
2) Chemicals added to each tank fill of gasoline, 2.5 to 1 ratio
3) A one time application to all moving assemblies, transmission, crankcase, etc to cause an forever metal permenant bond to all metal surfaces, which reduces friction up to 90%, forever
4) Emission "Blow By" Selective Catalyst Reformer attach up stream of PCV
5) In Line Fuel Processor Pre Combustion just before fuel rails to release Hydrogen Molecules, fracture High Density Clusters into Smaller Clusters, to increase the Ion, Free Radicals and allow for a faster attraction for Oxygen with the Fuel Cluster during the Combustion, increasing the percentage and stabilizing the harmonics/vibrational to smooth out the reaction.
6) ScanGauge "E" to monitor the effects of my right foot, effects of cruise control and results when no Air Conditioner is turned on.
7) Future planned Technology, coming a specialize Turbo, for studying the effects of cooling for fuel and vaporizing the fuel plus compressing the fuel.
8) Purchasing Vin # specific OEM source code for my vehicle, learning to calibrate for all parameters, all the current Technology i have added and will continue to add, until the evolution of innovations, stop to make any potential improvements. I am leaving this step last because without a Laboratory, a Eddy Current Dyno and Software, then I am playing with "Fire" and I know it.
However, for the Moderator and or Members, I currently have enough Technology, the known motor which can be purchased, the un assembled platform vehicle manufactured in a foriegn country, four seater, only gasoline, can pass all EPA and CARB, to build the prototype for a qualifying vehicle for the Department of Energy's $1 Billion Dollar Award for the first US Assembly Plant, to make and assemble, 60,000 units, which all average over 100 MPG (110 MPG Model 1) will be created to be over in every case, near Zero Emissions and Life Time Limited Power Train Warranty, with all required service must be done by factory authorized certified technicians or a certified owner/operator. I am just at the point of determining if I want to take on the job of becoming the focus, for this type of Monster Project, running an US Assembling Plant, making sure every vehicle is within specification, qualifying every item, the USA, Europe, India and China, marketing and the general headaches which go with the CEO job, well, it would consume me for the rest of my life.
If any of you, have that Billionaire, friend in your private friendship, then you can imagine what vehicles like this in Europe, where gasoline is $9 a gallon, would create in demand! Then India, China, Mexico, South America, in fact, the projection was that over 10 years, this Motor Company, would generate over 1 Trillion in gross.
I have all the needed parts, vendors, engines, technology but just missing one item, the Billionaire. If any of you know of and pull one out of your "Magical Hat", then I am 59, I figure I might have enough left in me, to live that life for about 15 years.
Of course as always, I have just revealed, more than any of you imagine in a 100 years, it is all real and could be up, importing assembly parts and producing vehicles in 1 year, yes the full vehicle is built some where else, taken apart and reassembled here in the USA, then technology added, then tested and then shipped most likely "OffShore" to greater profitable markets, then in the USA.
Obviously, I could go on and on.

MGC
ceo AND cso FOR Y not INNOVATIONS
Old 11-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #44
Site Team / Moderator

Arrow

If its available as a fuel additive, instead of hardware installed on a vehicle, I'd be able to try some. I have about 23,000 miles worth of fuel data for my Escape Hybrid. It would be interesting to see if that can be improved with an additive. I already take it over the EPA average.

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Jay2The.../escape-hybrid

Old 11-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #45
Registered Member

No, it is not classified as a Fuel Additive by the EPA, the EPA told me this formula was a combustion enhancer. It is not able to be purchased, I invented it and I can tell you, many of the Testers told me "This is the first time I tested chemicals, from the guy who invented the formula". I can tell you all, once you create some formula, the world comes down on you, doubters, fence sitters, money hungry sharks, Corporate Robbers like Exel Lubricates.
For the record Mike Ashworth, the President of Exel Oil Lubricates, came to Phoenix, signed all the NCND, I sent him 5 gallons, he and his company tested it on 10 vehicles, he told me they got greater than 25% fuel increase but he also claimed he could not get his Board of Directors to put up $500,000 for marketing, then he stopped returning emails. I feel, the way it occurred, his company is making the formula and selling it under their own name but it is not patented. I personally, want to just say, that the "Ethics" of Mike Ashworth and the Ashworth Brothers, are very low. I personally would question any product, Exel Lubricates produces and I know that what they produce, there are at the least 3 other similar products which are 3x better, not just because he stole my formula and took advantage of me. We all have "Sharks" who swin around us, when we invent innovations.
So, here is what any member, must do, to get "Free", (2) applications, send me an UPS, pre paid self addressed box, which has a chemical bottle which can hold contents such as Alcohol and that it seals. I can ship it legally through UPS but I can not be responsible for the plastic bottle, the box and the shipping costs. I am after all not selling this formula, if after two applications, you discover, what 50 other testers have discovered, then we will discuss teaching you how to order the chemicals and the mixture method, then you already know the Ratio, 2.5 gallons of gasoline to one ounce of formula. When you get the formula, it is clear to look at and has no color but remember it's purpose is to quicken the time that gasoline changes state from liquid to vapor during combustion. Gasoline is thicker than you actual think and the time given, in V8 amount 25 milli sec, per cylinder to ignite, combust and turn into kinetic energy, power stroke and then piston back up for exhaust. That is it, normal gasoline gets only about 60% burned and the rest is unburned, creates HC, COx and NOx, which normally, some is "Blow By" and most is exhausted to the Catalytic Converter for processing. The "Blow By" passes the Positive Crankcase Ventilation valve (PCV) to re enter the air intake, which in this state harms the entire air mixture and indirectly the fuel mixture, the technology, I have on my Tahoe, is a selective catalytic converter which cleans the contamination and reforms the out gas, then reforms it and recycles it into the air take. However, this is the technology, I can not give away and testing for it, is a controlled procedure.
The chemical formula, I invented, I own 100% of the formula and I dictate who and who gets it but there is not Patent and I feel everyone should benefit from its benefit. It is the part of the Clean Air Fuel Efficiency Group of Elements, Devices and Lubricates which I give away while all the rest are owned and manufactured by other companies. I can test products but I do not control how they are marketed. Sorry, Members, if I were in control, it would all be done by donations, a "Non Profit", after testing for "FREE" and I would where possible, give each individual, the ability to make the formulas, individually, not for commercial reproduction, for FREE. This world is crazy, greedy, with most "Master" is money. I really want to see, a much different world but then, here I sit, testing products that could change the automotive industry and the entire world doubts.
So, any Tester, must send their name and company, if there is one, to Michael@ncraz.com, which is my legal counsel, you will need to sign a Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure agreement, for everything about the chemical formula. There will be legal language inside the agreement, that states you are only testing the chemical formula, that this agreement to test it does not in any way, give you the right to reproduce it and if I in the future give you the formula, it is a person gift, that you are not given rights to reproduce it for commercial reasons and no Liability unto me, can be placed, sense you are requesting it and you, by your own judgement, has paid Zero money for it and you are an adult, making a decision to add it to your gasoline. Members, I am not a company, I am not selling this formula to you and I know after 50 vehicles and running for over a 100 tank fulls, in over two years of using in every tank of gasoline I have used, it is safe and will not harm your vehicle but if you think that their is liability unto me, or Product Insurance or any thing place unto me, you are signing a legal agreement releasing me from any recourse. Basically, just as any waiver releases for liability, this does as well. There is one other condition, you must send me 8 ounces, a sample of your motor oil from your vehicle. This will be the identification of your vehicle and should you ignore, the legal document and attempt to take legal process, in that legal document, to process a claim against me, there is several legal clauses, one which another 8 ounces of oil must be extracted from your vehicle. We will use a 3rd Party, Amsoil, spectrograph, to identify, before and after, the condition of the motor oil, it will tell us the causes of you engine's use by you, the maintenance you have taken with it and the contamination which is in your engine, caused by everything you have put into it. I have never been associated with nor has one claim been filed which the failure was not determine to be either the Oil, some foriegn matter, bad gasoline, maintenance neglect or some contamination which was intentional by the claiment. You, all your members and anyone reading this, the world is full of "People" who want to blame game, every lack of their own character or their own lack of success or their own lack of maintenance for their vehicle on anyone, who they think is stupid enough to enable them to "Sue". Well, everyone has the right to bring a "with merit" lawsuit, you just do not have the right to "Win", there is two sides to every claim and technology will be used to prove what really caused the failure. Please, in several cases, in which claiments filed against us, we proved that they intentionally cause the "Fraud" and this constituted, after our case was dismissed, that we filed a counter lawsuit for "Intentional Fraud" and "Intentional Character Assasination", with lawyer fees and financial compensation for attempting to use a Court of Law, as your foundation to commit "Intentional Fraud".

All of this, is just my way, of telling you, I have no liability, for you pouring chemicals which I bought through general purchases and mix them and you pour them, of your own choice and without paying any money. You were not promised any results, you were not told of what you can expect, it is for the purpose of "Testing Only" and you requested the formula mixture yourself and signed a waiver, to me, through my legal counsel, that you take full responsibility for your own actions.

All other products, I represent, has full product liability insurance. Since my formula is not a product and is not commercially sold, it has no permit by the EPA or any other governmental body to be made. You will test this as all others have tested it, at your own risk. Now, that said I have referrals, phone numbers of previous testers, upon the signature on the NCND, I will give you these phone numbers and before you send for your two applications, you can speak to those who are currently using this formula for free and who has tested it for free, so you can have that addition confidence.

I am too often, taken for something other than, what I am. This is not because I do not write long and direct emails. If there is any questions and should any member live in Phoenix, Arizona, where I live, please contact me. As I said two members of a very large motorcycle club, has tested this in Harley Davidsons as well but you will find no Motorcycle Club, due to their charter, can endorse any product. I can not disclose the name of the two club house, motorcycle club but I can assure you, if the formula I gave to Bikers, had harmed in any way, their machines, I would be died, now. When you put your own invention in a man's "Hog" you might as well be accepting that if it is found to have harm his bike, then very bad things will happen to you. Examples are made such misrepresented inventors, often. Not only did I live, the two harley's increased their range by about 50 miles, per five gallon tank plus the engine ran cooler, performance was increased and torque curves were improved.

Enough said once again.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #46
Site Team / Moderator

I'd love to try it in my Harley, but I know that needs to be dyno-tuned. Its running rich due to the fuel map the previous owner loaded into the computer, and I haven't had the funds to get that problem resolved yet. I figure I'd get at least 5 MPG extra just by getting the fuel maps fixed. Also, with it getting cold I probably won't get ridden much during the next few months. I'd love to try in my 98 GMC K1500, but that just doesn't get driven enough for me to be able to tell if any gains were made or not.

Here's the basics on my Escape Hybrid...

08 Escape Hybrid 4wd.

EPA combined rating 28 MPG

Average of past 23,000 miles : 31 MPG

Average of past 3 months : 33 MPG

Its covered under a Ford 7yr/125,000 mile warranty so its in top mechanical condition.

I use a quality 0W20 motor oil, and I use ethanol free fuel whenever possible. As you can see by clicking on the banner for my FEH in my signature, I keep detailed fuel and mileage records.

From the sounds of it, you have tested in very few hybrids, so this is probably a very ideal vehicle to try it in and see what happens. I'll contact you later in the week about getting a sample for evaluation in my Escape.

Out of curiosity, what other hybrids has it been tested in?

Old 11-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Gas View Post
normal gasoline gets only about 60% burned and the rest is unburned, creates HC, COx and NOx, which normally, some is "Blow By" and most is exhausted to the Catalytic Converter for processing.
That is not true, and a device which tries to recover that 'unburned' fuel and send it into the engine is bound to fail.

For example: a 60W lightbulb doesn't put out 60W of light. Is that a conspiracy to make you pay more for electricity?
markweatherill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #48
Registered Member

Mark you statement forgets about the Positive Crankcase Ventilation Value

The last member obviously does not understand the purpose of the PCV. The path after the PCV, goes directly into the air intake, whether it is Catalyst Processed or not, the "Out Gases from the Blow By" enter the air mixture. In the current situation, these un processed gases do damage to the engine, continuously. Our US Patented and International Patent, device, I have it installed, please do not address me as if I am not testing and do not know what it does. I use it, it does process the Emissions Toxins, I have proof, come right in my Test Vehicle, all is welcome to come to sunny Phoenix, Arizona.

The point to all these emails, is I test, Technology, in search for the best to be part of the Clean Air Fuel Efficiency Group of Products. You, sir, have no scientific proof and I do, it is functioning on my Test vehicle. I know what immediate results occurred when I installed it, what effects on the power torque curve when I installed it and the benefits to the production of Carbon Dioxide, because I have on Monitor coming from the OnBoard Diagnostic Gen II cable. I monitored the Carbon Dioxide before I install the device and now with it installed I know what is happening with the Carbon Dioxide.

You and people who point out "It is doomed to fail" are what have no foundation, certainly do not know what Catalyst do, Dry and Thermo, Catalyst.

Please, if you were right, the Catalytic Converter would not Purge Toxins. Please, read the above mention Patent, try to research the Molecule bonding and lack of bonding, what causes it and why is cracking the large Clusters into Smaller clusters, so important. Catalyst Science is how we crack crude Oil and create the refinery process. Please, you, sir, have no idea about Catalyst and how they work in Science.

Moderator, it is my fear, that people like this would be where my products end up testing. This technology benefits those who are open to benefiting by science. I can not help if many of your readers do not understand, that gasoline is create in Reactors which use Catalyst to create gasoline, diesel, avgas and other fuels. To say, that a "Gas" can not be processed by a Selective Catalyst Process, is just about the proof that "Doubters know just enough to spout off", I wish I had a dollar for every "Doubter" that when they are proven wrong, saids "Well if it works that good, apparently, then why hasn't the OEM installed it." Because the OEM are in business to sell cars after the warranty period, they want them to be damaged by out gas from the blow by. OEM will not put devices on vehicles to make them last longer.

If you have any questions after the US Patent read, please then, ask me intelligent questions.

Mark G. Cooper
CSO
Old 11-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #49

I'm just not sure there is much, if any unburned fuel or otherwise useful energy to be recovered from what comes through the PCV.
markweatherill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:40 PM   #50
Registered Member

Any updates on the testing that the OP was doing of the Fitch Fuel Catalyst?

I found a military document that says it works:
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA429975

NOTE: The blacked out "INDUSTRIAL PROPRIETARY" blocks of text in that PDF file can be read simply by copying/pasting the hidden text into Notepad or similar.

And the California Air Resources Board certification report:
http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/doc...hevyFTPA75.pdf
After 1000 miles of running the Fitch Fuel Catalyst for the CARB certification report:
THC: -8.11%
CO: -25.47%
NOx: -23.96%
CO2: -25.90%
MPG: +34.517186%

I'll be adding the Fitch Fuel Catalyst F5T (I went one size up from the recommended F5T1 and got the one for larger motorcycles) to my scooter, which has had its fuel mileage tracked on Fuelly.com since Day 1. The scooter is my daily driver, always ridden over the same route, pretty much the same amount of riding week in and week out. So it'll be interesting to compare the known fuel mileage to that after the FFC is in place... and it'll have a high bar to beat, my fuel mileage recently shot up from an average of about 64 MPG to about 74 MPG due to bad gas (<12 micron crud in the gas getting past my 12 micron filter and partially plugging the fuel injector, which made it run lean, thereby increasing mileage)... I've cleaned the entire intake and fuel system (including the injector) except the tank, and installed a new 12 micron fuel filter (I'm trying to find an inline 5 micron filter, but can't... anyone know of a small one that'd fit on a scooter?), and so far it appears the mileage is still up around 70 or so... the next fillup will tell. I'll have a couple more tankfuls to report before the FFC is installed.

I just ordered the FFC today, will install it when I get it, and continue to track mileage on Fuelly.com.

YagerGT200i is offline   Reply With Quote