Fuelly Android App Update - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-15-2014, 07:34 PM   #31
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWIZRD View Post
I realize that there isn't a firm release date, but is there beta versions available? I'm an avid user of ACAR on Note3, and have recently purchased the iPhone6....So essentially, I live in both worlds....LoL! - Would definitely be open to beta testing on IOS
You can sign up for Beta testing at the bottom of this page- http://www.fuelly.com/acar/announcement/

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:18 PM   #32
Registered Member

Yep...already signed up :-)

AWIZRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:23 AM   #33
Registered Member

I just signed up for the beta too!

There was no option for Android 5.0, so I had to choose I don't know.
eseelke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:23 AM   #34
Registered Member

I also have v 5.0, but put 4.4 .
edukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:46 AM   #35
Registered Member

I just signed up as well! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks
Grant
disjaukifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:26 AM   #36
Registered Member

Any news?

Hi!! u have any news about this? when you'll announce the integration? Thanks!!!
lyon_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:16 AM   #37
Registered Member

I used aCar for years. Before that I used Gas Cubby. My adroid phone broke and I had to switch to my old iPhone. No more aCar. Now Cubby and aCar are owned by one company. Hopefully some day they will be able to share data. I have backed up aCar files that are of no use. At least when I went from Cubby to aCar I was able to transfer date with help from the aCar developer.

Is there any plan for these programs to be compatible? Why doesn't the online "Dashboard" for Fuelly not allow for service records? Hopefully it does and I just can't find it.
tcaggie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:04 AM   #38
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyon_o View Post
Hi!! u have any news about this? when you'll announce the integration? Thanks!!!
No set date to report just yet! However, I expect some major announcements in the coming months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcaggie24 View Post
I used aCar for years. Before that I used Gas Cubby. My adroid phone broke and I had to switch to my old iPhone. No more aCar. Now Cubby and aCar are owned by one company. Hopefully some day they will be able to share data. I have backed up aCar files that are of no use. At least when I went from Cubby to aCar I was able to transfer date with help from the aCar developer.

Is there any plan for these programs to be compatible? Why doesn't the online "Dashboard" for Fuelly not allow for service records? Hopefully it does and I just can't find it.
Unfortunately GasCubby was never built with an import function. However, if you backed up your aCar data to CSV you can (with a little tweaking/formatting) import the fuel-up data into Fuelly.com if you haven't already.

Regarding no Service Tracking on Fuelly, yes, this is one reason why we haven't been able to just sync aCar (or Gas Cubby for that matter) to Fuelly.com... yet. We'll be able to integrate the three products together very, very soon.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:21 AM   #39
Registered Member

This is taking forever.... I'm sure there were some good features including cloud backup that were not implemented because of this purchase. Now it's been several months since anything has been done. This happened with Touchdown email. I hope the same doesn't happen here
Curtdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:42 AM   #40
Registered Member

I recently switched from Gas Cubby (iOS) to aCar (Droid). I it is killing me not being able to import two years across 4 vehicles onto my new device. Odd how aCar has an icon to import Gas Cubby data from an iOS platform. I am considering manual input of old data at this point, or just keeping a paper copy of the old stuff and working forward with aCar.

Alfa_Rover is offline   Reply With Quote