Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #41
Registered Member

Crash crash crash

Let me echo TomRVA with my issues:

For what is worth I am having the same issue. (App crashes and returns to the iOS home screen when tapping on any previous service, gas purchase or vehicle information) I was on an iPhone 5s running the latest version of iOS 7. I then upgraded to the public release of iOS 8 and still had the problem. Then I got an iPhone 6 and the very first app I downloaded was Gas Cubby and it still crashed.

Exactly the same situation for me.

Steve

Old 09-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #42
Site Team

FYI - The update has been submitted to the App Store and should be available as soon as Apple approves the app.

Old 09-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #43
Registered Member

I have iphone 5s, 64gb, att if it matters. Paid version of the app and free version.

I just updated to the official ios8 update a couple days ago and now the app crashes when I click to view a saved fuel entry or saved service entry.

It crashes on the free and paid versions that I have.

The new update in the app store doesn't change anything for me.

And for some reason every time I go back into the app store it tells me to update again.
Heres what I have done:
I click "update", then "open", then the app crashes when I click a saved entry. I open app store again and it shows "update" next to the app again. Its just a circle I keep going it. I tried rebooting my phone and it didn't help. Any ideas?
Old 09-20-2014, 11:09 PM   #44
Registered Member

I have an iPhone 5s. I have had the same problems as everyone else both when I was running ios7, and now that I have upgraded to ios8.

One additional issue that I am having is that the Date entry page has reverted to the odometer style input, while the other pages continue with the calculator style, which is how my setting are marked. On top of that, the number wheels for the odometer style entry are missing! That entire area of the screen is black. I've included a screen shot for clarity. It is a consistent problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Sep 21, 2 06 22 AM.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1667  
Old 09-22-2014, 07:13 AM   #45
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiWRXYZF View Post
I have an iPhone 5s. I have had the same problems as everyone else both when I was running ios7, and now that I have upgraded to ios8.

One additional issue that I am having is that the Date entry page has reverted to the odometer style input, while the other pages continue with the calculator style, which is how my setting are marked. On top of that, the number wheels for the odometer style entry are missing! That entire area of the screen is black. I've included a screen shot for clarity. It is a consistent problem.
I am having the date entry issue as well. I noticed it last week on the 5s and today on the 6.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:07 PM   #46
Registered Member

Still not working

It's Monday the 22nd at 5 o'clock and I just got the update to the app and it's still not working. I have a iPhone 5s running ios8. It's weird the App Store on my phone wants to keep updating the app every time I enter the App Store.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:40 PM   #47
Registered Member

I just updated to 2.7 and so far all functionality appears to be restored. iOS 8 iPhone 6 Paid version. Thanks for the prompt update.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:59 PM   #48
Registered Member

Ok, so after a few minutes of the app constantly wanting to update it finally stopped and actually updated. The app is working fine now. Thanks for the update.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #49
Registered Member

New updates worked for me as well tonight. Free and paid version. Thanks guys!
Old 09-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #50
Registered Member

I'm going to lock this thread.
Since the 2.7 update is now available for both Free and Paid, please update and then report any issues here- http://www.fuelly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16883

Thanks!

Closed Thread