New User: Use Gas Cubby or Gas Tracker? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

New User: Use Gas Cubby or Gas Tracker?

At first, since Fuelly/Gas Tracker bought Gas Cubby, I figured that this new user should enter my data to Gas Tracker and that I should delete Gas Cubby, but this thread -- http://www.fuelly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16497 -- says:

"For immediate access to Fuelly, you'll want to use GasTracker, but in the long run you'll likely want to replace GasTracker for GasCubby once we've integrated the app with the main site."

and that makes me think that I made the wrong choice. That I should delete Gas Tracker from my iPhone and use Gas Cubby.

Which app should I add to my phone to add the data too?

BruceInIloilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #2
Registered Member

Exactly as stated before. If you want to have the benefits of accessing your data/adding a fill-up on the go, then use GasTracker now.

After we're finished with GasCubby, you can replace the apps on your phone, and continue on.

If you're worried about having to reenter data, that won't be the case. Your data is being stored to Fuelly.com. We're building GasCubby to sync with that data so it'll be a seamless switch for you.

You can keep both if you wish, but that's completely up to you.

What other questions/concerns did you have?

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for your post. I've been using Fuelly and will continue to do so until I receive guidance to switch.
BruceInIloilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #4
Registered Member

Good day!

New user here, so a noob question, which I think I know the answer to, but I just want to clarify:

I'm a long-term Gas Cubby user, with ~7 years of data. If I read this thread correctly, I should continue using Gas Cubby to enter my data, and at some point in the near future, I'll be able to see that data uploaded automatically (integrated?) to fuelly.com - right???
imdecay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdecay View Post
Good day!

New user here, so a noob question, which I think I know the answer to, but I just want to clarify:

I'm a long-term Gas Cubby user, with ~7 years of data. If I read this thread correctly, I should continue using Gas Cubby to enter my data, and at some point in the near future, I'll be able to see that data uploaded automatically (integrated?) to fuelly.com - right???
Correct. Very soon we'll be releasing an update to Gas Cubby that will allow you to begin moving your data over into Fuelly. We'll keep you all posted on our progress as we get closer to a release date!
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote