Not Being Allowed to Switch Between Gallons & L per 100 km - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2014, 03:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

Not Being Allowed to Switch Between Gallons & L per 100 km

Added a fuel-up yesterday. It took ages for it to show up on the 2014 Kia Rondo Mileage page that lists all the 2014 Kia Rondos. When it finally did, it showed in L per 100 km as it is supposed to, but whenever I clicked onto my own listing, the figures showed in gallons & miles. I have tried changing it, but nothing happens. Let it go yesterday thinking it was a glitch, but it still will not display in litres today. What have I done .

howfarcanigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:18 AM   #2
Registered Member

Ok, this is just too weird. Just cleared my cache and now the 2014 Kia Rondo Mileage page for all the Rondos shows in miles/gallons and I can't change it, but my own listing shows in L/100 km.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
Registered Member

What are your display units set to?
This is located on the top left corner of the main site-
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:32 AM   #4
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply Robert. When I posted yesterday, the display units were showing in US. (Very weird as I've never used the US calculation as I'm from Canada). I tried changing it multiple times back to L per 100 km, but the site wouldn't let me. I see there is a post today from someone in the United Kingdom who seems to be having the same issue so there must be something going on. When I checked this a.m., my account is back to L per 100 km. It did this on its own without me changing anything.

The site was very wonky for me yesterday. When I added the fuel-up it took ages for it to show and when I posted my second comment in this thread, it didn't show up (for me to see) until this a.m.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:36 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by howfarcanigo View Post
Thanks for the reply Robert. When I posted yesterday, the display units were showing in US. (Very weird as I've never used the US calculation as I'm from Canada). I tried changing it multiple times back to L per 100 km, but the site wouldn't let me. I see there is a post today from someone in the United Kingdom who seems to be having the same issue so there must be something going on. When I checked this a.m., my account is back to L per 100 km. It did this on its own without me changing anything.

The site was very wonky for me yesterday. When I added the fuel-up it took ages for it to show and when I posted my second comment in this thread, it didn't show up (for me to see) until this a.m.
Can you try adding a test fill-up today and let me know if you still have trouble?

As far as the posts not showing up, we were having issues with the forums caching and then hanging onto it for way too long. We've since resolved that, but please let me know if you experience it again!
Old 09-18-2014, 05:32 AM   #6
Registered Member

What browser were you using when you were experiencing the aforementioned issues?
Old 09-19-2014, 04:33 AM   #7
Registered Member

Tried a test fill-up today and all seemed OK. I was using Internet Explorer when I was having the problems.