Hydrocarbon Cracking System - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
Registered Member

Dear Dan,
Thanks for your valuable information and sharing your experience with us.
Your HCS information is introduced on Facebook also. I am trying to test its results.
I have the same question as ERIC #10 on tubing size. I bought a 6mm diameter copper tubing. It seems that the vapor is too much. After driving 60 miles,one liter of gasoline is emptied in the bubbler. I used up gasoline of about 10 liters in tank and a liter of fuel in the bubbler.You recommended 3mm diameter copper tubing. Is the diameter of copper tube related to vaporization ? Your experience will be a guide. I feel a much responsive pedal with HCS than before in getting power. I need more tests in comparing the mileage difference. I try to get more mileage results with HCS .
Thanks in advance.

david4w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #12
Registered Member

I find this technology very interesting and I congratulate anyone who's tried this. I have not attempted this yet, but from other sources I've heard and read about this it can result in a huge gain. Remember that the vapors are was actually burn, not the raw fuel, anyone who's poored gasoline on the ground and ignited this should learn this.

HHOExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:23 PM   #13
Registered Member

Any videos, showing locations of units?
Parts to buy?
How about a full info packet so as to fit to any engine?
I have one car with a 2.4 liter Toyota 4 cyl, it will be out of warranty soon so I can
fit something up, some instructions would be cool.

The exhaust setup would be the better way I would think.
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #14
Registered Member

we tried to bubble tru the gasoline and it worked for a wile. The most easy part of the gas would boil off until it would not work. the container would become full of the rest of the gas which was not able to be bubbled off. then we had to remove the liquid. Is there better gas now than 10 years ago? if so let me know if you dont have this problem look at thew remains in the bottle
GasSavers_gashog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:46 AM   #15
Registered Member

There is a thread around here where someone installed a fuel vapor system on a lawnmower. It works, and uses less gas, but your left with that less volatile fraction in the tank. Which isn't a problem with lawnmower amounts. Just pour that little amount into the car's tank with some fresh gas.

It's a problem with car sized systems. You either had to pay a hazardous waste company to take away the left over gasoline, or find a fuel take completely evaporated. Either way would increase the cost.

trollbait is offline   Reply With Quote