Calling all Canadian VX owners - Easy Pic Request - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Tech, Troubleshooting and Repair > General Maintenance and Repair
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Registered Member

Calling all Canadian VX owners - Easy Pic Request

Hello, fellow Canadian VX owners:

I have a Canadian CX converted to a VX (D15Z1). One thing I forgot to grab before I sent the rusty VX shell to the crusher after I pulled all the good bits off was the emissions label underneath the hood.

I'd get a new one but it turns out that the Honda parts diagrams online don't list a part number for this emissions label in the diagrams. It seems to be some sort of mistake because the image for the label is visible in the blow-out image, but there is no listing for the item.

Anyway, the number is printed right on the label, and hopefully can be ordered this way - but there is no way to know the part number for the VX's unless you look at it. Also there is a very good chance that this part is no longer available. Canadian emissions labels will likely also be different from the US counterpart, so I'd really appreciate if a fellow Canadian VX owner could take a high-rez picture of a nice clean label and send it to me? This way I'm covered if the part can no longer be ordered and I can print one off at a shop.

COLES NOTES: Can a Canadian VX owner send me a high-rez pic of their emissions label under the hood? I need the part number and/or need to make a copy of it.

It would theoretically be #4 in this image:
deschlong is offline   Reply With Quote