Looking for Civic VX Repair Guide - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

Looking for Civic VX Repair Guide

Greetings all,

I found a couple local 92-95 civic hatchbacks that are being parted out, but most people request that you pull parts yourself. I don't have much experience with these models, so I was hoping to find a decent guide to browse through first so I'm not fumbling around with it too long.

I'm looking specifically for something that will show me details about the removal & instillation of interior panels and carpeting, but I'm sure I'll need info on other parts soon enough as well.

Is there any specific guidebooks anyone would suggest? Most of the stores by me carry the Haynes manual - I'm not sure how detailed it would be when it comes to interior pieces though.

Thanks in advance-

deus ex machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Registered Member

What are you trying to remove? Pm me I'll tell you how to remove anything on them. Get
Me the rear speaker blank covers in black please.

Rusty94cx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
Registered Member

It's a $14 investment into repair manual at any parts store or, even cheaper, several Chilton manual pages copies from any library.
ukrkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:14 AM   #4
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Sometimes those Haynes/Chilton manuals aren't very good but they're a good place to start. You can see the same content for free, too. AutoZone.com has it but it's not well organized so it can be hard to find what you need. Your library card may entitle you to online access to EBSCOHost Auto Repair Reference Center, Chilton Online, ChiltonLibrary, or other online repair manual resources; check with your library and with all affiliated libraries that accept your card. ARRC and ChiltonLibrary are the same content as Chilton/Haynes books and AutoZone (but better organized than AutoZone).
Old 05-25-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
Registered Member

Ahh, I'll be generous.
https://sites.google.com/site/joezlife/manuallinks

And if you need repairs, ain't nothing better for older Hondas than this:

Honda/Acura Main FAQ Page
ukrkoz is offline   Reply With Quote