My engine is slowly giving up the ghost. - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Tech, Troubleshooting and Repair > General Maintenance and Repair
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2006, 09:34 AM   #41
*shrug*

I'm hoping by the time I am

I'm hoping by the time I am in college I have the guts to give up tv altogether (though I'll have one for dvds and ****, I don't have much of a problem if I choose what I watch and it's without comercials).

I'm also hoping I'll get up the courage to go vegan during college.

But anyway, my main quip with cell phones is that I don't feel the need to be always connected to people, and it's a pain in the *** to have people expect you to call them back or have you be always reachable when I'd rather do what I want and when I feel like spending time talking to someone else I can do it of my own volition.

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 10:26 AM   #42
Registered Member

Re: I'm hoping by the time I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy
I'm hoping by the time I am in college I have the guts to give up tv altogether (though I'll have one for dvds and ****, I don't have much of a problem if I choose what I watch and it's without comercials).

I'm also hoping I'll get up the courage to go vegan during college.

But anyway, my main quip with cell phones is that I don't feel the need to be always connected to people, and it's a pain in the *** to have people expect you to call them back or have you be always reachable when I'd rather do what I want and when I feel like spending time talking to someone else I can do it of my own volition.
Great choice about cell phones. Now that I have my cell phone both my aunt's bug me whenever their son's aren't home and ask where they are. They have cell phones but don't answer it. One of my aunt's doesn't call me much and at least apologizes when she calls too late or when I'm busy with something. The other one drives me NUTS!!!!!!!

Whenever her son is not home she calls me and says I'm hanging out too much and that I'm a party *****. She calls me at 3am and 5am and expects me to talk to her. She also asked why I didn't pick up at that time, I told her I was sleeping. Seriously when was the last time you been to a party that went to 5am??? One time her mother called me at 3am, I told her off so bad it wasn't even funny. Now she calls me all the time and tells me to answer her calls. When she starts paying my cell phone then I'll answer her calls. Otherwise it's my god damn phone and I do what I please with it. I just wish there was a way to block her ***.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:00 PM   #43
Driving on E

UPDATE: I'm a moron. That's

UPDATE: I'm a moron.

That's right, I'm a moron.

When I changed my fuel filter I didn't change the copper washers. This is probably what caused the surging idle, and the horrible gas mileage (I think I was around 15mpg until I fixed it today). I opened the hood and the fuel filter was COVERED in gas. It was leaking because the washers were not gripping it correctly.

A number of people on honda-tech have told me that I'm lucky I didn't burn up in flames. Then again, they also said "your" instead of "you're" and spelled "ridiculous" as "rediculous," so I guess I can't feel too stupid.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #44
Registered Member

That's good news. I once

That's good news. I once forgot to install the fuel clamps on my fuel filter and I had a major leak, lol.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote