Electric Scooter? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-04-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

Electric Scooter?

Scooters are hot. Especially if they're electric and look like a vespa... where can I find one of those? Anyway, what's the deal with electric scooters? Does anyone have experience with them? Are they worth it? Are the gasoline ones so efficient that I shouldn't bother with an electric one? My CRX is essentially a scooter with walls, but to hell with that... scooters are hella cute.

GasSavers_jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
*shrug*

Fuel Economy at high speeds measured

I dunno about the scooters, but motorcycles can get 55-60 pretty easily, but you could mod out your crx for less than buying one and be safer. I don't think the scooters go over 40 is the only problem, but def great in a city. I'd own one. But yeah, only problem I see is safety and weather, they are hella cute though I agree. I'll just reply to everything cuz I should be doing english homework...

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:50 PM   #3
Registered Member

Kansas City

Oh yeah, weather... that's not cool. I wanted a motorcycle, but Matt wants one too- so I figure I'll wait for him to get one and tire of it, then I'll buy it from him when he inevitably wants a bigger and better one In the mean time, a scooter seems fun.

~offtopic~

Why aren't you doing your homework? That's bad.... English is way easy too, you should just get it done
Old 09-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #4
*shrug*

PS: First GS Meet Last Night

It's just my summer project, not due until thursday. Just boring. Decided to honors english me this year, who knows why. In any case, I don't care. I will do homework during the year because I will have so much. I gave myself hardest classes I could find. So yeah. Mehbe I'll start a thread on here about math and it is beautiful. Anyway, english is harder for me than spanish japanese, gosh, dangit.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #5
Registered Member

A Note on Tyre Pressure

Ahh I see... maybe there should be an "English Homework Help" sub category here for you

If you ever have troubles in English, you can ask Matt or myself for all the answers... we're smart
Old 09-04-2005, 07:17 PM   #6
Driving on E

GeoMetry

<p>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
Ahh I see... maybe there should be an &quot;English Homework Help&quot; sub category here for you

If you ever have troubles in English, you can ask Matt or myself for all the answers... we're smart
</p><p>&nbsp;You may be smart in English...</p><p>&nbsp;But I'm the one who bombed the GRE Verbal section. <br /><br />&nbsp;</p>
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 07:20 PM   #7
Registered Member

hey

Oh puhleeease!&nbsp; An average, decent score is not &quot;bombing&quot;&nbsp; ... &nbsp;
Old 09-04-2005, 07:22 PM   #8
*shrug*

Average People Per Car

I test fine in english, good enough that I am happy with it when I show it to yale (I'll get slapped by them anyway for applying). It is just, essay, why am I writing this and why the hell can't you understand the way I think. I am perfectly aware I think in tangents and in several places at the same time, but hell, it is not so hard to keep up with if it is written down, but no, we want blah blah blah structure topic sentences my ***.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:23 PM   #9
*shrug*

K&N gave me less MPG!

<p>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
Oh puhleeease!&nbsp; An average, decent score is not &quot;bombing&quot;&nbsp; ... &nbsp;
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I got an average score on my spanish SAT II and it is easily a bomb by 150 points...&nbsp;</p>

« - | 64 vw bus »