Additional sort filters - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 12-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #1

Additional sort filters

I am currently looking at the possibility of getting a new civic. I like that I can go to the Honda Civic specific category and see all of the civics listed and even grouped by year. I also liked that I could apply filters to this that eliminated the CNG cars (I'm concerned with Gas only) and sorted out the coupes as well (I'm looking for a sedan). I would like to see additional filters like AT/MT, and even the ability to pick a certain year(s). This would allow me to see a graph showing all of the fuel mileage reports for comparison when trying to select between say an 06 5spd AT and an 05 5spd MT.

On that note can I download the whole Honda Civic category so I can manipulate it in excel at home to achieve these results for my shopping?

cmittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #2
pb

These are something we'll consider, they're not possible right now.

We don't ask people to report whether their car is automatic or manual transmission when they create a car, so I don't think that part will be possible until we add that option—and then it would be only cars created after that option was introduced.

The other options (downloading CSV, selecting multiple years to compare) would be possible, it's just a matter of designing an interface and developing them. So we'll include it when we're considering features to add.
pb is offline   Reply With Quote