Error with latest fuel up - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2016, 03:02 AM   #1
Registered Member

Error with latest fuel up

I seem to have hit a bit of a snag with my latest fuel up. I'm getting an error message stating that it's the same as a previous fuel up but I can't see how. I'm using the Gas Tracker app on my iphone and also the Fuelly app on my Windows phone. I entered my last fill up on my Windows phone and I'm wondering if it has been logged, but is not being displayed? I've refreshed the apps on both iphone and windows phone and the website shows 211 fill ups. This latest one should be 212.

I tried deleting the previous fill up (number 211) and re-entering it, which worked okay, but it still will not let me enter my latest fill up.

I have 211 fill ups over 65k miles and am hoping I can continue to keep recording.

Thanks

Dave

Dave3066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #2
Registered Member

Windows App? We don't have an official Fuelly app, so there may be a bug in that app communicating with Fuelly's servers.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
Windows App? We don't have an official Fuelly app, so there may be a bug in that app communicating with Fuelly's servers.
The Windows phone app says it's copyright 2013 John Kidd Jr and is version 0.8.8.14 (Beta).

Should I delete it and see if it's causing the issue? Also, I thought I'd subscribed to this thread but I didn't get a notification of your reply?

Dave
Old 05-09-2016, 06:12 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3066 View Post
The Windows phone app says it's copyright 2013 John Kidd Jr and is version 0.8.8.14 (Beta).

Should I delete it and see if it's causing the issue? Also, I thought I'd subscribed to this thread but I didn't get a notification of your reply?

Dave
This one? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...p/9nblggh0jkv7
May consider contacting the developer.
Honestly sounds like it's not syncing to Fuelly (if I read your first post right).
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:16 AM   #5
Site Team

I tried to email the vendor and the email is not working. I'll contact Microsoft to see if we can get the app removed (it's not supported by us).
andyrobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:14 PM   #6
Registered Member

I've removed the app from my phone now. My log on Gas Tracker+ on my iphone now says the fillup I logged on 6th May has an error. I logged another fillup on 11th May and that one is okay. However, my vehicle info says I have logged 214 fillups, which I think is one too many. Seems okay on the website though.

Dave