Fixed: fuel up frequency misreported - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

fuel up frequency misreported

Frequency of fuel-ups is reported incorrectly. For example, I have filled up 54 times in a little over two years. Fuelly reports that I filled up once a week. But it's actually once every two weeks.

RedAndGreenPrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAndGreenPrius View Post
Frequency of fuel-ups is reported incorrectly. For example, I have filled up 54 times in a little over two years. Fuelly reports that I filled up once a week. But it's actually once every two weeks.
Thanks for the heads up on this. We'll look into the logic around that calculation and reply back. It does look like, based on your data, you've been consistently at every other week. Do you recall if in the past it reported "every two weeks" and it has changed just recently to be "once a week"?

Old 06-18-2014, 09:14 PM   #3
Out of Fuel

I've fixed the problem and your car is updated to reflect "2 Per Month" now. It will fix on other cars by adding a new fuelup or editing an existing. I will perform an update for all cars tomorrow to update their value.
fbingha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:01 AM   #4
Registered Member

Mine is also mis reporting as 51 fills at 1 per week. Actuality is 51 fills in 19 months which averages out at 2.7 per month. Even if you can only work in whole numbers that would be 3 per month
TonyGr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:10 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGr View Post
Mine is also mis reporting as 51 fills at 1 per week. Actuality is 51 fills in 19 months which averages out at 2.7 per month. Even if you can only work in whole numbers that would be 3 per month
Tony I have reset yours and I am recalculating every car's fuelup frequency right now so all cars should be good within an hour.

Also, I did note that on the old site, your frequency was saying "1 per week" with 49 fuelups. Since you've added 2 fuelups, it is now saying "3 per month". The calculation is now exactly as it was before.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote