Gallery or Review category - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

Gallery or Review category

I'm sure this site woud attract a lot of attention if it were to create a section focusing on how to spot great mileage boosters in cars. (unique air dams, spoilers, etc.) The cool stuff and the common stuff.

ie the other day my brother-in-law pointed out a little tiny feature on BMW side mirrors to deal with air flow. Amazing!

I'd love to see a gallery of production car/truck features that make those cars exceptional in terms of better fuel consumption. It could be framed as a buyer's guide to selecting cars / creating design demand...

Yes I know there's the boring old consumption stats gov'ts produce but they sure aren't memorable to car shoppers. Pictures are and they help promote mfgrs that care about enhancing mileage through better design.

You can draw so many more visitors to this web site simply by showing, in one easily accessible place, a ton of vehicle closeups!!!
AltaGas is offline   Reply With Quote