I think my stickers got lost in the mail

my favorite thread
88HF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #42
Supporting Member

i HOPE mine is on its way!!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:38 PM   #43
Supporting Member

Yeah, mine never came. PMed Matt about it, no reply. Its been a couple months. Maybe its time to remove the "Get your gassavers.org stickers" from the main page. At least people'd understand why I'm driving slow. Maybe I'll have to make my own. Maybe a static cling cause I like those best.

my favorite thread
Old 08-03-2007, 09:36 AM   #44
Supporting Member

Well, it would suck if there weren't any stickers anymore. Just sent $25 per Paypal and I will admit that getting that sticker was one of the motivations to do so (and of course just the fact that I like this site and would like to still see it 3 years from now). I pm-ed Matt when i sent the money with my address to make sure the sticker would be sent to the right address and I haven't received an answer either. I'm sure we'll get it though. Matt might just be on vacation
McPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:30 AM   #45
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPatrick View Post
Well, it would suck if there weren't any stickers anymore. Just sent $25 per Paypal and I will admit that getting that sticker was one of the motivations to do so (and of course just the fact that I like this site and would like to still see it 3 years from now). I pm-ed Matt when i sent the money with my address to make sure the sticker would be sent to the right address and I haven't received an answer either. I'm sure we'll get it though. Matt might just be on vacation
yeah me to that is the exact same reason i did also. after 700 posts i felt guilty that i haven given anything to keep this place running.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #46
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPatrick View Post
So Sorry McPatrick... I've been extremely occupied with a lot of crap going on here, which shouldn't have impacted my ability to send out stickers, but unfortunately it's affected everything in my day-to-day functioning.

Needless to say, I just found all of the stickers and will be mailing them out this sunday. I'll even include some extras to everyone who paid as some sort of consolation.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:18 AM   #47
Supporting Member

No biggie at all. I know what it is to be swamped with stuff!
Old 08-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #48
Supporting Member

SWEET thanks!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #49
Supporting Member

Awesome, thanks Matt. I don't know if you like being swamped, but I wouldn't. Hope you get some time to breathe!

my favorite thread
Old 09-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #50
Supporting Member

Hey guys. Just wondered if you had getten anything in the mail yet because I haven't...