Motorcycle in Gas cars section. - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

Motorcycle in Gas cars section.

Since I am as high as I will probably get could someone who can find his email address ask the fella with the Kawasaki Motorcylce in the car section to move it to the MC section. I am sure it was a simple mistake .

I would like to say I made it to spot number 5 while I have the chance. I have to sieze the opportuninties I find.

Thanks,

Old 07-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
Registered Member

Would like two wheelers in the motorcycle section.

Say I am all for motorcycles and bicycles with engines on them but I think we have a problem where they keep getting added into the gasoline section. We need to make the gasoline section obviously for cars. Just my opinion mindya. Anyway I can't contact those there with their two wheeler to ask them to move to the motorcycle section. At least I don't see any link from the garage and have not seen any posts where I could get their names.

Thanks,

Old 07-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Registered Member

motorcycles in gas cars?? bing - theres an idea, if you have to drive into the city, drive your car to a parking lot outside the city limits, pull out your super light fold up electric motorcycle out of your trunk and drive it into the city.
ffvben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:50 PM   #4
Registered Member

FFvben, I've been stuck in holiday traffic with a moped inside my Subaru and thought "If I just pull over, I could get home MUCH faster, and on 100+ mpg!"

Didn't do it though