Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladysFarmer View Post
I also tried it with no success in poppy playtime apk
Has anyone had any success yet?

GladysFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:05 PM   #22
Registered Member

I have similar problems any time I try to remove service categories or reminders that I don't use. It immediately trashes the synchronization.

gorbavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 08:49 PM   #23
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorbavid View Post
I have similar problems any time I try to remove service categories or reminders that I don't use. It immediately trashes the synchronization. vidmate app download insta save
any thoughts on my issue ?
gorbavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:12 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanima View Post
Opened the Acar app today to add a fuel up, it told me I have not had a successful sync in 8 days. I attempted to do a manual sync, I got the following error message-

"One or some of your records have been rejected by our server because of data validation problems."

Followed by some suggestions about how to resolve the issues. I checked, no problems per the list.

Coincidence? 8 days ago was when I gave one of my vehicles to my wife using the Transfer Vehicle to another Fuelly member.Best Anti-Fog Paintball Mask 2022

Anyone know what might be going wrong?

Thanks...
Anybody got any aolution?
mkane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:41 PM   #25
Registered Member

Quote:
Opened the gbwhatsapp app today to add a fuel up, it told me I have not had a successful sync in 8 days. I attempted to do a manual sync, I got the following error message-

"One or some of your records have been rejected by our server because of data validation problems."

Followed by some suggestions about how to resolve the issues. I checked, no problems per the list.

Coincidence? 8 days ago was when I gave one of my vehicles to my wife using the Transfer Vehicle to another Fuelly member.

Thanks...
Clear cache of the app and re login. Or use a stable network.
ananyaverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:11 PM   #26
Registered Member

Quote:
Opened the Acar app today to add a fuel up, it told me I have not had a successful sync in 8 days. I attempted to do a manual sync, I got the following error message-

Followed by some suggestions about how to resolve the issues. I checked, no problems per the list. 6 Best Rucking Backpack 2022

Coincidence? 8 days ago was when I gave one of my vehicles to my wife using the Transfer Vehicle to another Fuelly member.

Thanks...
Cache is related to this answer? I didn't understand.
mkane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:25 PM   #27
Registered Member

Quote:

Followed by some suggestions about how to resolve the issues. I checked, no problems per the list. https://mini-militia.com/

Thanks...
I have similar problems any time I try to remove service categories or reminders that I don't use. It immediately trashes the synchronization.

You can work with support to try and resolve the issue, or you can restore from a backup to put the data back into a format that the system likes.
redrichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:21 PM   #28
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrichard View Post
I have similar problems any time I try to remove service categories or reminders that I don't use. It immediately trashes the synchronization.the archers 2 (mod apk unlimited stars and coins and gems)

You can work with support to try and resolve the issue, or you can restore from a backup to put the data back into a format that the system likes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananyaverma View Post
Clear cache of the app and re login. Or use a stable network.
Any other solution?
jdanial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:55 PM   #29
Registered Member

Smile

Quote:

Thanks...
The issue has been solved.
andrewroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 02:20 PM   #30
Registered Member

Same problem 6/22. Backed up, signed out, airplane on, restored,

Tried to sign in, times out quickly (airplane still on)
Turn airplane off, retry sign in. Times out after 30 seconds "connection problem... Please make sure active internet connection" THERE IS A WORKING CONNECTION, WITH FUELLY.COM YOU STUPID SOFTWARE I VERIFIED THE CONNECTION WHILE SOFTWARE TRYING TO CONNECT.

App "cannot connect", same message for the last 17 MONTHS.

Fuelly.com doesn't have any records since 17 months ago.

Anyone have any ideas? Is the app dead? If I knew of an app that could import the data...

testriderchuck is offline   Reply With Quote