I've made a change to fix the SMS issue so please give it a try. Still investigating the App issue. You will need to reauthorize Facebook on your settings page. Click the "Reset" link next to the facebook option, then authorize again.
I did have the Facebook integration working correctly on my account before the update, however since the update it has not worked for me. I even re-authorized Facebook (That was the old fix for when it stopped working) and it still doesn't work. I only use the mobile site to update my fillups with my Android phone.
I checked, and the authorization had to be redone again. I won't know if it works for a while though. The Harley is down for repairs for a yet to be determined length of time, I don't drive the truck much, and the Escape still has 3/4 tank of fuel. I'm guessing it will be at least a week before I need fuel again.