Query About "Add A Fuel-Up" - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Query About "Add A Fuel-Up"

I have been filling in my Fuelly data since 17/10/2012 and have always wondered about this, so here goes.

When I enter all the fuel-up details, I add the following to the 'Notes' section:
  • Type of Fuel
  • Filling Station Name
  • Pump Number
  • Time

The issue I have is that when hovering over the small 'Note' icon on the right of the 'Log Book' it actually shows the name of the most recent filling station on the same line as the MPG achieved from the previous fuel-up.

I understand that 'Notes' section probably wasn't meant for the details I've used it for and that I can edit each of the 91 'Notes' manually to reflect the correct MPG, but it would be too time consuming.

I wonder if the Fuelly developers could make it so that the MPG is added to the previous entry so it's next to the filling station actually used?

Maybe after filling in the details for a fuel-up, (including filling station used), the MPG part is only populated once the details of the next fuel-up is entered.

Maybe that hasn't come across as clearly I thought it would LOL

The reason I keep track of which filling station I use is because I've noticed when I fill up at a certain filling station, I never achieve as good economy as other I do when filling up elsewhere.
Ripperoo is offline   Reply With Quote