A suggestion - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-19-2018, 05:40 AM   #11
Registered Member

So you would deliberately obstruct traffic? She was already breaking the law by driving too slow in the overtaking lane, refusing to move over after seeing me would be breaking the law again. Warning others of your presence is as far as I know, both legal and advised.

I always make sure my style of driving doesn't alter or affect how others want to drive, I just wish other drivers had the same attitude. If they realise the car behind wants to pass, they should either signal to let us pass, pull over or speed up. Not obstruct, it's my choice to drive as fast or as slow as I want, I wouldn't force other road users to adapt to my driving.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:26 AM   #12
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
So you would deliberately obstruct traffic?
Where did I say that? I would be in the inside lane well aware of traffic round me. The only time I move into lane two is if I need to pass a slow vehicle.
I regularly use the Edinburgh City Bypass, which is the main emergency route for ambulances on their way to the Royal Infirmary. It always amazes me how many drivers get caught out by an ambulance on blue lights, coming up behind them in lane two. I will have been monitoring its progress from a half mile or more behind me. There is no excuse for not using your mirrors, particularly on a multi-lane road.