Beer? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Supporting Member

Beer?

What is your favorite beer and how many do you have a week? I myself like anything Coors for me and a 3-5 week.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
Registered Member

heiniken... drink it once in a while, whenever theres a party or a get2gether. dont really drink by myself...

civic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Registered Member

I'm a lush, I get through a case of 24 every year. Had some Lakeport "Wee Willie" last time, cheap and good. My favourite is bass on draught, not canned "draught" bass though, the bottled stuff is okay.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
Supporting Member

wow some cool beers here. Who else drinks not well known beer reguraly
Old 03-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Registered Member

Normally...being that I'm both poor and a cheap bastard...Schlitz, Miller High Life, and Red Dog.

As far as quality goes...Dos Equis Amber and Sam Adams Winter Lager are both fantastic for an in my book. Too bad the latter's only a seasonal item. I also like Negra Modelo, Newcastle Nut Brown Ale, and Shiner Bock.

If we're lucky, we get some Stiegl imported here. This stuff is the king of all beers, IMHO...a real, strong Austrian brew that's not afraid to be what it is - BEER. Comes in cool 1l bottles, too.

We also used to go to a place in South Lake Tahoe simply called, "The Brewery". Good pizza, and their Bad *** Ale was...well, badass!
'09 Harley Nightster - 48mpg and 1/4 miles in the 12's
jcp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:10 AM   #6
Registered Member

Umm.. my IPA? Well that was when I lived back in America. Homebrewing here in Japan isn't so easy to get into.

For that reason, and the fact that beer costs about $2.00 per can, I don't do a whole lot of beer drinking these days.
Erdrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #7
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Dave1215
Personally, i'm a big fan of Stone's Old Guardian but if I had to pick a run of the mill beer just to drink, I think it would be Trader Joe's Winterfest. I usually have 3-5 a week

Best Tank: 54.43 mpg
Dave1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #8
Registered Member

I love Oberon or guiness both are amazing but because I'm a poor college student usually isn't anything better than bud light and probably should prefer not to disclose with how much I drink.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #9

At the moment, I'm currently trying to try all 17 (affordable) Sam Adams beers. I buy a different six pack every time I go to the store - I haven't had the same brand six pack more than once in my fridge for well over a year now. I really enjoy Rogue brews. I also support the local microbrewery, SweetWater.

Here's a shot of part of my beer wall (currently 60 something bottles). I had to take a lot of it down because I ran out of room and my wife thinks it looks too "bachelor" for our kitchen. I'm going to build a shelf in the garage for the new beer wall.

GasSavers_DaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
Supporting Member

Not what i thought lots of not so well known stuff ill have to try some of the ones i can get on here.