High School - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2006, 11:23 PM   #11
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
There is nothing to be jealous about.
Believe me , I am not jealous of booz hounds.

onegammyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:38 AM   #12
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnef
I'm amazed at how many of my classmates are married with kids and just seem ubber depressed.
This is an interesting statement. A friend of mine married when he was 21/22. I had not seen him since 2000 and I had lunch with him a few months ago. He is so depressed. He hates his life and his situation.

I'm not saying that getting married is a bad thing. It's the best thing I've done to increase my happiness level. I do think that rushing to get married and have kids is a mistake though. I also think that not only is the right person important, but also the right time.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #13
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
There is nothing to be jealous about. When I get stupid drunk I lose the feeling in my legs. The more drinks I have the less I feel my legs. I either crawl or somebody drags me somewhere. It's not like I get drunk and get laid.
your an idiot. stop getting drunk

matt - youve got something very true about timing. whether its to get married straight out of highschool or if your 40 there is a definite time that works best for each couple.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #14
Registered Member

I was a revolutionary in high school known for tearing down symbols of my school's pride, crashing pep rallies, telling bulimic and anorexic cheerleaders that they were fat, and inciting a riot after some event.

Things haven't changed much.

Good times, good times....
repete86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:05 PM   #15
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to The Toecutter
I was the weird kid that people always thought was going to shoot the school up. School sucked.
The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:22 AM   #16
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete86
I was a revolutionary in high school known for tearing down symbols of my school's pride, crashing pep rallies, telling bulimic and anorexic cheerleaders that they were fat, and inciting a riot after some event.

Things haven't changed much.

Good times, good times....

Ahhh . so your a sh%& stirrer then.
onegammyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:23 AM   #17
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
your an idiot. stop getting drunk

matt - youve got something very true about timing. whether its to get married straight out of highschool or if your 40 there is a definite time that works best for each couple.
I stopped long time ago. Puking like a water hose isn't my thing.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:17 AM   #18
Registered Member

I know exactly how it goes, chicks just seem to really dig drunk me. Now that I'm no longer available though, this isn't such a good thing. I feel like I graduated last year a lot of the time. I really liked last years seniors, they were my drinking buddies, my coworkers, and just overall real good pals. The kids in my grade are, well lack of better wording, boring and fake. I really dont' like when they act like your best friend only to act like they don't even know you the next day. I'ts not like 1 or two people, its the majority of the class. It really makes me sick. On the weekends, there used to always be atleast one party, but this year, the chances of a party are about 1:6. I'm so bored with this town, probbly why I'm on here, and lincolns online so damn much haha.

College is goign to be great. Even if everyones boring there too, I'll have a 3 story library full of technical reading!