Where I've Been... - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #11
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
So young - I feel your pain Dax - really sorry .

JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:58 PM   #12
Registered Member

Dax: I'm very sorry to hear about the tragic event's which you and your family have experienced and are experiencing.

Gary Palmer

Gary Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:56 PM   #13
Registered Member

Dax, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I am very sorry.
Mighty Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:51 PM   #14
Registered Member

i have a ****ty temper, and today i had to be full blown on about it over my lost wallet.

But then when I read your post, I cried, **** i don't want to imagine when I have to go through what you went through.

Tough times, just maintain your sanity for your own sake. Its all you've got...

I'm going to play Pendulum - Still Grey in your honor. Pull it through and don't forget the good times your had with your bro because that is all what you've got left as well as his and your respect.

Peace and bless your soul
Old 07-12-2006, 04:09 AM   #15

Thanks for all the support guys. It's been a difficult few days, but work, school, and tons of friends and family are helping me continue my daily life. I actually had FUN last night, and I'm sure that's how Jeremiah would have wanted it. =P
GasSavers_DaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:55 AM   #16
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX
Thanks for all the support guys. It's been a difficult few days, but work, school, and tons of friends and family are helping me continue my daily life. I actually had FUN last night, and I'm sure that's how Jeremiah would have wanted it. =P
I think you're absolutely right.

There was one summer where 6 people I knew, including my dad, my favorite highschool teacher, and another man who was my hero, all died. While none of those are the same as a younger brother, it still hurts. I wondered how I'd get by day to day. I came to a realization, just as you have, that the people that we mourn would rather we be happy than sad.

I have actually thought of your parents a few times the last few days. How are they? Losing a brother is horrible, but buring a child must be the worst. When my dad died my grandma was beside herself with grief, saying that no one should ever have to bury a child. Please take care of them and yourself right now. Oh, and continue having fun...
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:13 AM   #17

My parents are taking it as well as could be expected. My mother and I actually had some good laughs yesterday watching television, but for the most part it's just like she's in a grief fog - not terribly upset, but just not really seeming to be aware of her surroundings. She's not crying all the time anymore, which is good I guess, but the smallest things can set either of us (mom/dad/me) off. For instance - night before last I came home from a friend's and my parents were already in bed. They always leave the porch light on for us, and Jeremiah is usually coming in after me. I turned off the porch light because I knew I was the last in. Stuff like this sucks.

GasSavers_DaX is offline   Reply With Quote