Which looks better? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

View Poll Results: Which logo looks better?
Big O 4 22.22%
Little O 14 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2006, 10:55 AM   #11
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
ARGGGG what an afternoon - pulled out the package of vinyl from behind mountains of stuff nearly breaking my back then fired up the old graphics computer and setup GasSavers.org bumper sticker in Coreldraw nice and easy. Went to the basement to pull out the old LJ5 printer and setup to print . . . no toner cartridge in it and nothing in stock even used. Put it away and pulled out the new but old LJ6p printer and setup to print - Windows 98 detected the printer and installed the driver and I printed a couple of test pages and noticed the paper sticking in the output rollers - they had turned to gum rubber from age adn was as sticky as fly paper. Ripped them off and got a couple of test prints out and then cleaned the imaging drum a little and ran a few more test prints then started getting paper jams. The fusing rollers stopped turning - two hours after I started I gave up and turned everything off and put the stuff away. Then American Express calls trying to sell me extra cash back insurance in the event I am hospitalized after getting two pieces of junk mail from them yesterday and I don't even have their card! Only person I know having a worse day is my friend traveling to Austraila - two more plane flights and a 3 hour car ride after leaving 28.5 hours ago.

JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #12
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGeo
ARGGGG what an afternoon - pulled out the package of vinyl from behind mountains of stuff nearly breaking my back then fired up the old graphics computer and setup GasSavers.org bumper sticker in Coreldraw nice and easy. Went to the basement to pull out the old LJ5 printer and setup to print . . . no toner cartridge in it and nothing in stock even used. Put it away and pulled out the new but old LJ6p printer and setup to print - Windows 98 detected the printer and installed the driver and I printed a couple of test pages and noticed the paper sticking in the output rollers - they had turned to gum rubber from age adn was as sticky as fly paper. Ripped them off and got a couple of test prints out and then cleaned the imaging drum a little and ran a few more test prints then started getting paper jams. The fusing rollers stopped turning - two hours after I started I gave up and turned everything off and put the stuff away. Then American Express calls trying to sell me extra cash back insurance in the event I am hospitalized after getting two pieces of junk mail from them yesterday and I don't even have their card! Only person I know having a worse day is my friend traveling to Austraila - two more plane flights and a 3 hour car ride after leaving 28.5 hours ago.
Wow...

I sometimes wonder if technology is just another thing to make us more frustrated

I ordered the stickers today. They will be with the small o, and will be hopefully here in 2 weeks.

I'm not going to take pre-orders for now just in case they arn't exactly right. I'm going to order 200 at first, so there will be plenty to go around.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #13
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
Yeah well I have a space problem - 500 square feet for this many computers and printers is not enough so moving around is a pain - plus the printers were in the basement two long flights down and back up again through locked doors - yeah what a pain tech is - 9 more months and I should be out of here after 20 years I have had enough!

JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote