Yeah wont be driveing for a while - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #21
Registered Member

"I know im goin so yeah But lets not turn this into some political stuff"

Imperialist conquests are about morality. I hope you're not joining the AF to "serve our country"...if you join, do it knowing you're a mercenary for the military industrial complex, and not defending any "freedoms" or "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here" for American citizens. My immoral, criminal government doesn't speak for me, and all those troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are not serving my interests.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #22
Registered Member

Okay, Captain Buzzkill, maybe we can get this thread locked now.

Hockey4mnhs, all the best.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:06 PM   #23
Supporting Member

Hockey4mnhs -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey4mnhs View Post
I know im goin so yeah But lets not turn this into some political stuff
Thanks for defending me (I mean that sincerely).

Please do lots of homework on Depleted Uranium. If you have the physique to be a pilot, your exposure should be minimal. If you are in the Army and you breathe in the DU dust after it's nailed a target, you can forget about having children.

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
Old 04-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #24
Registered Member

Yeah.... Lock it.... let me help even if it means my own ban.

To all you sob's that are knocking this young person. I will beat your *** if ever we meet in person. I will not tolerate your bs. You make make me sick!

You throw you political crap out and Imperialism stuff out.... Like it means something... then somebody has to tell two of us to get into the books. And the same person see's fit from some divine right to make a snob *** statement about "All B's and one D" cause they are stuck up anal retentive type. When it was very clear what the young person said. but no,,, they have to be a ***. And then some lib bs about paying tax and going to make a new way/day. "SVO"

Im about done with this mess. You debate if the 1/32" on over inflating tires means anything. To do wheel skirts do anything, to we should all be force fed cars with 12 hp. ( extreme ). You have jumped on a user that made it very clear how they where getting 100 plus mpg in there little ford mazada. Duh,,, they live in the damn Rocky Mountains. They EOC at levels most couldn't or wouldn't do and load drive at levels that would make you sick. But give them unending strife. Good Job!!!! Morons.

If you spent more damn time living and driving in a modern world reality.... You would do better. You want heat??? aim your *** at a combustion intake blower and eat beans. I don't care.

But slam a young person for wanting to do something right in the mist of admitting,,, yeah I can do better,, is insane.

I will take a ban and not complain, will accept consul from only Matt. All other warning may be met with a pissed off linux box on a mission.

psy

I will pull my tanks and membership at Matts request. Some of you are flat out worthless.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:10 PM   #25
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyshack View Post
Yeah.... Lock it.... let me help even if it means my own ban.

To all you sob's that are knocking this young person. I will beat your *** if ever we meet in person. I will not tolerate your bs. You make make me sick!

You throw you political crap out and Imperialism stuff out.... Like it means something... then somebody has to tell two of us to get into the books. And the same person see's fit from some divine right to make a snob *** statement about "All B's and one D" cause they are stuck up anal retentive type. When it was very clear what the young person said. but no,,, they have to be a ***. And then some lib bs about paying tax and going to make a new way/day. "SVO"

Im about done with this mess. You debate if the 1/32" on over inflating tires means anything. To do wheel skirts do anything, to we should all be force fed cars with 12 hp. ( extreme ). You have jumped on a user that made it very clear how they where getting 100 plus mpg in there little ford mazada. Duh,,, they live in the damn Rocky Mountains. They EOC at levels most couldn't or wouldn't do and load drive at levels that would make you sick. But give them unending strife. Good Job!!!! Morons.

If you spent more damn time living and driving in a modern world reality.... You would do better. You want heat??? aim your *** at a combustion intake blower and eat beans. I don't care.

But slam a young person for wanting to do something right in the mist of admitting,,, yeah I can do better,, is insane.

I will take a ban and not complain, will accept consul from only Matt. All other warning may be met with a pissed off linux box on a mission.

psy

I will pull my tanks and membership at Matts request. Some of you are flat out worthless.
Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous don't you think? I mean really, we're all from different parts of world and have different views here. We need to respect these views even if we don't agree with them. I certainly respect your ideals Psyshack.

The truth is that we're all here for a common reason: we want to track our MPG because that is important to us (whether it be financial, environmental, or just plain want to see big MPG numbers when they fill up). But calling members names is a violation of the Harrasment Policy clearly stated in a FAQ:

Quote:
Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, and denigrates another member at any time. We have zero tolerance for taking an argument about a any topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment. The idea is to make this a pleasant environment to discuss fuel economy, not a schoolyard, or name-calling and rock-throwing festival. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a forum member can also constitute harassment.
There are much more intelligent ways of expressing your thoughts and feelings on the forums Psyshack. It would be a shame to lose you in participating here because you do share a common ground here: you want to save gas.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #26
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyshack View Post
Well, you're free to do what you want. Just like 12'4"/550lbs of me and my buddy are free to do what we want. You can beat away, or try anyhow...
Old 04-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #27
Supporting Member

Sry about that guys this is a little bit of a controversial issue. Its just somthing i need to do. Some may not like it but i know its wuts right for me and thats all that matters. Thanks for all the suport it really helps. My brother is in the Af already and ill send him the warm welcome from all those who care. But lets keep this about gas here at gassavers this is one of my alltime favorite sites and we need to keep it about what matters. Im NEVER gonna post about somthing that dosent connect back to gas because this was not fun seeing all you awsome people fight over such a dumb reason.

Sry, Hockey4mnhs
Old 04-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #28
Registered Member

Don't apologize, Hockey. It was a touchy subject that a few people commented about, and then with every response, someone had to take it up a notch and resort to child-like responses like name-calling. It's their fault that this became such an unwelcome thread, not yours. I am always all for a political debate. Hell, I'm probably the most guilty here of starting OT political debates, but I like to think that I keep things civil, and that's the best way to keep it. It's a difference of opinion, not the end of the world.

Everyone, just get over it. It's over (I hope), and don't take things so personally.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #29
Driving on E

thanks for playing... best of luck to you Hockey4mnhs.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #30
Registered Member

All the best to you Hockey4mnhs. I'm going on my 9th year in the AF.. you can contact me if you want to chit chat about it All the political stuff is a drag, to say the least... What's happening in Iraq is disgusting and I do not agree with what's going on. I view this as a very dark time in our country's history- I just hope we we can all come out of this quickly.

BTW... the Air Force is a far far cry from the Army or Marines. I'm sure you already know that

Closed Thread