I have a sweet little car that I'm very sad to part with.
I've only had my Metro for a couple months, but I'm now moving to the east coast and must leave it behind.
- 1993 Geo Metro XFI, 3 Cyl, 1.0 L, Manual (5 speed)
- 2 doors
- The new engine has approx. 30K miles on it and the car has approx. 260K miles.
I just gave it a thorough tune-up so it won't need that again for another 30K miles.
- Amazing gas saver at 45 mpg city, 55 mpg highway.
No need to buy an expensive Prius hybrid!
- It's white with a red hood, and before me there was only 1 owner for its full life.
- New front windshield & front brakes.
- In very good shape inside and out.
- CD player with removeable faceplate
- Passenger-side door must be opened from the outside. Inside handle is busted.
- Manual shut-off for the battery. The previous owner said something was draining the battery and he couldn't figure out what, so he installed a switch near the stick-shift. I've never had a problem with the battery, even when I forget to flip the switch.