FS: 1994 Honda Civic DX Hatchback EG w/VX engine swap ***CLEAN TITLE*** SOCAL - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > For Sale
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

FS: 1994 Honda Civic DX Hatchback EG w/VX engine swap ***CLEAN TITLE*** SOCAL

Soldddd

Old 02-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to GasSavers_Ryland
what ECU does it have? are all of the dash warning lights hooked up and come on when you put the key in?
I also noticed that the cam sprocket cover is missing, and the air intake hose appears to be wrong for that engine, so what other parts are missing or have been replaced with whatever happened to be laying around?

Old 02-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
what ECU does it have? are all of the dash warning lights hooked up and come on when you put the key in?
I also noticed that the cam sprocket cover is missing, and the air intake hose appears to be wrong for that engine, so what other parts are missing or have been replaced with whatever happened to be laying around?
Has a Ca Ecu, p07 l00. All the dash lights work. I bought the car without the cam spocket cover, haven't had time to look for one. Had an aftermarket intake, so I bought a stock intake for a d-series motor, didn't realize the intake tubing for the vx engine was smaller but it fit okay. Other then that, its a stock motor.
Closed Thread