Hid's - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hid's

hi guys, i can get any color, kelvin, bulb size you need. let me know what you want as i will usually ship that day or the next! (dual beam, single beam, Bi-Xenon, and fog light conversions!) i've had the 12k kit on mine for over a year and they are awesome! they haven't faded, dulled, or blown out at all! pm me or email me with your requests at wrxisbest@hotmail.com here's a little info from the company i buy my H.I.D.'S from:

Established in 2003, OLLO is a leader in providing car Electronics, and now serves for more than 30 countries around the world,such as USA、German、Japan and so on . The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
OLLO?s products and solutions encompassing auto HID(High Intensity Discharge) system,car GPS and so on. most of our products are RoHS 、Emark、 FCC certified.
OLLO has 4 years precious experience in overseas trade,we understand the needsof market and are always in a postiton to provide buyers with the latest products for their different regions.

More over,OLLO design team is consistently developing and improving every series,and is always on the outlook for desirable new items.

hey guys just wanted to let you know that i sell hid's now! let me know if you need jdm parts as well, i can get those!

https://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...onda-civic.htm

stupid ricer... useless wings are for pinguins!
Closed Thread