WTB "VTEC-E" Valve Cover: have VX parts to trade - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted to Buy
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to suspendedhatch
WTB "VTEC-E" Valve Cover: have VX parts to trade

For the sleeper effect, I'd like to have a valve cover that says "VTEC-E". These came off the 94-95 VX's only and on the JDM engines.

If you have a 94 or 95 D15Z1 engine and don't care what you valve cover says, you can make a few bucks if you sell me your valve cover and replace it with any 92-95 SOHC VTEC valve cover or any 96-00 VTEC or non-VTEC valve cover. I personally think the 96-00 "Honda" valve covers are the most attractive and that's what I have on my car now.

I am willing to trade it for my federal P07 ECU, VTEC solenoid, VX throttle body, VX injectors, VX aluminum lower alternator mount, or VX aluminum engine mount. I believe that those are the only parts I kept off that motor.

I also have a 92-93 Integra automatic transmission rebuilt and never installed located in San Diego and I will trade it straight up!!

Please PM or email me as I will forget to check this thread. If you see this thread a year from now it will most likely still be relevant as I am in no hurry and I will blank out this post once I've found what I'm looking for.

Civic VX, D15Z7, 5 Speed LSD, AEM EMS, AEM UEGO, AEM Twin Fire, Distributor-less, Waste Spark
suspendedhatch is offline   Reply With Quote