WTB: Want To Buy. Please Help!! - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted to Buy
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
Registered Member

Re: WTB: Want To Buy. Please Help!!

the right "cars" Im currently looking for (ok 4x4 toy or 6x6 toy :P) would eat me alive in the gas department if i traveled far haha.

but yes i can understand finding that right car, my problem is i dont like to pay alot for my vehicles and not entirely sure it would make it back haha

VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteOwner View Post
the right "cars" Im currently looking for (ok 4x4 toy or 6x6 toy :P) would eat me alive in the gas department if i traveled far haha.

but yes i can understand finding that right car, my problem is i dont like to pay alot for my vehicles and not entirely sure it would make it back haha

Not thinking I will have to pay alot, but know I will have to be willing to pay a more than fair price to get the "right" one and don't mind doing do because I figure I will get it back in the long run, or at least hope I will.

TwoBryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #13
Registered Member

Good luck.

DD is a 1993 Civic Si Hatchback
92VXHatchguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #14
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92VXHatchguy View Post
Good luck.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #15
Registered Member

Up! Still looking!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #16
Registered Member

There's a decent VX for sale in San Diego in another thread. Needs a nice clean-up but might be worth a look.
VX_Arky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #17
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky View Post
There's a decent VX for sale in San Diego in another thread. Needs a nice clean-up but might be worth a look.
I really appreciate the lead. Looks pretty rough from his pics and going through a quart of oil every 2 tanks of gas is not too enticing either, but I did initially contact him on the 22nd and he agreed to send me the vin for an AutoCheck/Carfax report, but never sent it. I have contacted him every couple of days since with no response. He saw an ad I had posted on another site, evidentally not realizing I was the same person, offering me the car tonight and as soon as I told him that I was the same guy that had been in contact with wanting the vin to check out the history on the car, he stopped responding again. Obviously, he has something to hide as far as the history. Think I am just going to steer clear and keep looking for one in better shape any way.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #18
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBryans View Post
I really appreciate the lead. Looks pretty rough from his pics and going through a quart of oil every 2 tanks of gas is not too enticing either, but I did initially contact him on the 22nd and he agreed to send me the vin for an AutoCheck/Carfax report, but never sent it. I have contacted him every couple of days since with no response. He saw an ad I had posted on another site, evidentally not realizing I was the same person, offering me the car tonight and as soon as I told him that I was the same guy that had been in contact with wanting the vin to check out the history on the car, he stopped responding again. Obviously, he has something to hide as far as the history. Think I am just going to steer clear and keep looking for one in better shape any way.
Maybe the moderators can delete that guys "for sale" thread based on your experience?
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #19
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradosaurus View Post
Maybe the moderators can delete that guys "for sale" thread based on your experience?
I'm thinking he may have seen my reply as later last night, he said he would send me a copy of the AutoCheck report today. I'm not trusting it. If he doesn't, I will walk away. If he does, I will take the vin on the report and run my own anyway. Either way, I'll post the results.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:20 AM   #20
Registered Member

I wouldn't trust it. I'll bet he sends you the report for another car. You'll show up to buy it and find that the car has a different VIN.

My stolen car red flag is waving.

IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote