There are several things that bother me about the article...
1. As I read it, self sustaining mode means no outside power is used to keep it at operating temperature.
2. It claims NO fuel consumed, then later says "utilizes tiny quantities of nickel powder and hydrogen gas as fuel"
3. The inventor says he has not measured the gamma radiation. But gamma radiation is proof that fusion is in fact taking place.
4. There is no steam turbine, so I take it that something similar to fuel cell operation is used to generate the claimed power. If this is to be believed, the method of power production should be made clear.
5. As in most inventions similar to this (including some HHO), there is some mysterious un-named catalyst. Yet, one university has duplicated his results. How?
6. 470Kw is WAY short of the anticipated output for a unit that has already been sold to a customer.