Need HELP!!! I built my first HHO generator using wire tower, mason jar, elbow, and adjustable irrigation valve. I use 1/2 tsp. of baking soda with distilled water. I hooked it up on my 2006 dodge dakota. When had it all out I tried measuring the flow but there was no hydrogen. What I did was use the water displacement method with a water bottle. I gave it power and it started to work but there were no bubbles flowing into the water bottle. I need to know what I may have done wrong if any one can help.
alright was bench testing my generator last night and got good results. I took baking soda, vinegar, water, rubbing alcohol, and peroxide and mixed it together for a good winter electrolyte. Good results but did a little experimenting. Took 1/2 cup of drano and mixed with water. Very good results but after about 2 minutes running in the garage the wire started to glow red. I shut it down and saw the wire melting the plexiglass tower. I think I put too much drano in. Anyone have suggestion on how to do it.
dont use all those chemicals together. Use the sodium hydroxide ( lye) and leave it at that. your wire was turning red because you used to much drano in the solution. the more you put in the more amps you will draw, so dilute the solution down until the wires are not getting hot any longer( slightly warm is ok but not real warm) you need a amp meter or at least a multi meter that will measure dc current. I can go on in more detail with other solutions but you will need to digest this first.
2005 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi quadcab 4x4
9"x9"- 7-plate Tero cell 5.5 LPM @58 amps 6.72 MMW
10K IAT,6.8K ECT mods,map enhancer and 2-dual efies for both pre and post cats,custom 12o amp constant current PWM ZFF's v2 design
Come check out the HHOscambusters forum https://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/