OFFER to help Manufacturers of HHO systems !! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Alternative Fuels > HHO and Hydrogen
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2016, 09:08 AM   #1
Registered Member

OFFER to help Manufacturers of HHO systems !!

HI
HHO has been talked about many times for seemingly many years now, how it can save X% of MPG etc but as also been said very little proof of savings has been made available, and or real studies in use well maybe I can help change that!

I am a self employed courier driving 230 miles a day every day 5 days a week every week = 1150 per week =60K per year I have receipts for diesel used and mileage done over last 6 months or so and therefore can show present MPG

How about some manufacturers getting in touch with me and I will install their system free of charge to them and run carefully recorded real time records of all mileage covered over exactly same route every day, giving a very clear image of real gains in MPG for use as a sales and or marketing tool for the company concerned
If after 3 months mpg has increased by 20% I will purchase the system and can be used as a testimonial, if lesser gains or even losses , after 3 months system will be returned...
SO COME ON MANUFACTURERS heres your opportunity to put all the sooth sayers and doubters in their place!!
contact me here or by email
Ray Lindridge
bftrad@hotmail.co.uk

MukkyPaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 07:09 AM   #2
Registered Member

any luck? I hightly doubt they'll do this for you... even the marketers for these devices know that they're making false claims and fiddling people.

They also don't have the advantage anymore to pointing out the oil monopoly and claiming they shut down this competing technology... you can build your own e-bike pretty cheap that will do 1000-4000mpge (1000mpge at 30mph, 4000mpge at 15mph) and you can buy electric cars now too and in the Used market you can get them for a very reasonable price (I've seen Nissan Leafs for £8,000... which is about $12,000)

At this stage oil will start to benifit from technology like this (If It actually worked) because they'd be able to stop people moving over to cleaner, cheaper and more efficient technology

Mikes1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:49 AM   #3
Registered Member

Well well well .. been about 3 months since I posted and not had one manufacturer offer to test their hho systems .... maybe im being cynical and they don't want to lose prospective buyers (victims)

The offer is still open, have changed car recently and increased daily mileage to 270 per day so feel free to hmu and get some real life real time validation for your systems

Ray
MukkyPaws1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:08 AM   #4
Registered Member

Now then Ray, how are you getting along with that ScanguageE I leant you back in July?
I haven't heard from you since!
Old 11-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlovesgoddess View Post
Now then Ray, how are you getting along with that ScanguageE I leant you back in July?
I haven't heard from you since!
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Never lend anything but borrowing from someone is differentand encouraged.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #6
Registered Member

Yeah, I know he's just nicked it! My own fault - I just imagined us as one happy hypermiling family.
If I ever want to go postal about it, I have his address.
Trying to stick to the spiritual path though...