Which system is best? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Alternative Fuels > HHO and Hydrogen
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #11
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran Forte View Post
Hello everyone, Can someone please advise me which to buy....please excuse my ignorance in this matter.
Asking which HHO system to buy is kind of like asking which car to buy since there are so many choices right now. If you're up near Van Nuys, California I heard there is an HHO Gathering at the park there some Saturdays and Ozzie is there as well.

Old 07-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #12
Registered Member

If I were you (and I'm not) I would put the hho thing on the back burner and do a grill block and do some research on how to get an MPG meter in your car.

optomistically, it will take a while for anyone to set up an HHO generator good enough to see gains which will take time and money to tweak the system correctly.

realistically, well this goes into opinion and I don't have much good to say about the almighty bubbler.

I think the biggest bang for your buck right now is a grill block and driving technique. a warm air intake has helped me. if after you have gotten pretty good gains out of that stuff you still want to play with HHO, then by all means go for it.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #13
Registered Member

Hey, I just joined but have been doing extensive research on HHO generators and such (how i found this site). So if you have specific questions id be glad to answer them to the best of my abilities.
speedofmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #14
Registered Member

I also have been involved in HHO generators, have been for a couple of years now. I have some in operation now, I will be glad to answer any questions as well the best I can.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
Registered Member

Yes I paid for the water4gas books and then had it returned because the 7-day class promo didn't come through, but the info is legit,,,,not great but ledjit.
I tried the mason jar kit and it got me a few,,,very few more mpg's. It caused me to go on line and learn of better systems and design my own. Go to youtrube and broadcast yourself link. type in hydrogen generation, and sit back and watch. The tech is real but it has hurdels to overcome before it is up to what I believe is full potential . I am here trying to find some schems on a scan-gauge type of MPG monitor to evaluate progress on my designs and trial and error's. OZZIE's team are good folks and did try too keep me by there call backs and help. So if you want to fork it over,, they are a GOOD a start as can be.
shouldawoulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #16
Registered Member

Anyone have access to any schem's on a scan gauge type of devise? To really see if you are doing anything on the + side of this, one needs to accurately be able to see it. I know I am getting better mpg's but I am getting tired of running a gal at a time to find out. Been doing this for 4,+ months now. ANY help would be great for all of us
shouldawoulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #17
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
There's a link in my sig about a DIY fuel rate monitor. Click that and in that thread there are links to other DIY devices.