Did the owner of the app.. - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2022, 05:04 PM   #11
Registered Member

Where is Fuelly???

I just got a new iPhone 13, and went to use my Fuelly app. It would not download and I got a message saying that Fuelly is no longer available in the App Store. I haven’t found anywhere to contact the administrator of the app there doesn’t seem to be any “contact us”

HELP!

We have been using this app for many years and found it very helpful. If it needs to be updated somehow to get it back on the App Store, let’s get it done.

What will it take to get the app back?

wolfman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:01 AM   #12
Registered Member

Same situation here. Upgraded to the new iPhone and the app isn't available. Been using Fuelly for years, and now it appears I've lost all of my historical data. Is there a way to get the data that was saved?

JimDes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:09 PM   #13
Registered Member

I've used Fuelly on my iPhone since 2014. I have a receipt from Apple for $4.99 from December 2021 paying for the "premium" version. This is the 2nd time I've bought gas in May 2022; when I tried to open the app, a message says it doesn't support Fuelly any more. I called Apple and was told maybe the developer withdrew it from Apple? And, of course, they couldn't find any record of my 12/2021 payment to Apple. I can enter data on my computer, but I don't want to pay for Fuelly's new app. Anyone else experiencing this?
tbaggott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 02:30 PM   #14
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman47 View Post
I just got a new iPhone 13, and went to use my Fuelly app. It would not download and I got a message saying that Fuelly is no longer available in the App Store.
Same here.
DougNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 03:29 PM   #15
Registered Member

I finally upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro and I was very disappointed that I could not download Fuelly to my new phone. I've been using Fuelly for several years, and I use to to log my miles and fuel receipts for my business (25-40k per year!) and my classic cars. I am hoping this is a temporary problem and not a permanent one. I have enjoyed using Fuelly for the interface and graphing features.
SomeVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 06:43 PM   #16
Registered Member

Same issue here, new iphone13 and same message.
nutz4floorball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:48 AM   #17
Registered Member

I'm so genuinely disappointed. I needed to do a total reset on my iPad. So I ensured that I had a fresh backup, and I essentially did a purge and restore. It did restore all of my icons...but the important thing...the application behind the icon is not restored from backup. Wow!!!
markr6754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 07:15 AM   #18
Site Team

Hey there, so we are still here and I'm sorry if you all have had issues. I just read this thread for the first time and will look into the subscription issues. Also, there was an issue with our recurring credit card expiring on the developer account. That knock the app offline for a week. It's been updated and the app should be available again on the App Store.

We are mostly focused on another project called www.RVLIFE.com. If you ever have issues that are big like important features not working, please PM me here.

We also have a new version of Fuelly queued up. It will be MUCH better. We'll send out an email to get feedback in the months ahead.
andyrobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 01:46 PM   #19
Registered Member

I think I've found a solution.

I noticed a few weeks ago I was unable to add fuel-ups because my subscription had expired. I could see in my iCloud account that it had indeed expired and was not renewed like it had in previous years.

So, I synced all my data and confirmed that by using the browser version at Fuelly.com.
I uninstalled the app from my iPhone. Reinstalled.
Then I paid the subscription fee before I logged in (Not sure if that's important).
Logged in and ran a sync.
I made a test entry and it worked.

I was worried I may lose my photo receipts but they're all there.

Hope this works for others. I've been using the app since long before they changed it from gas cubby. I'm happy I don't have to give it up just yet.
RUMSPRINGA666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:31 AM   #20
Registered Member

I had been using the free version of the Fuelly app for the last 4 fill ups then decided I’d like to get all the benefits that came with the premium so I signed up for the full year for $7.99 on my iPhone, after I purchasedl nothing changed on the app, I’ve refreshed, synced and still nothing. I started doing research and basically reading the same thing that it’s been dead for a while. Also I checked my bank account and it DID charge the $7.99, I already started the refund process with Apple, supposed to wait up to 48 hours to see what happens, this sucks.

HughJassLe is offline   Reply With Quote