Sync Problems Please Help!! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-29-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

Sync Problems Please Help!!

I signed up to this forum hoping I could get some help.

I switch to the Gas Cubby around October 2014

I liked this app because it allowed me to have this on my iPhone as well as my wife having it on her iPhone, and either one of use could update the information.

Sadly this has broken many months ago, and it is very frustrating.

Basically, she can add in the data on her phone and press the sync button but that data only stays on her phone.

I add the data on my phone and press the sync button and the data only stays on my phone.

Interesting bit of info, we just got a new vehicle for her. We added that vehicle with her phone, and have a month or so of fuel data.. I just pressed the sync button on my phone the other day, and I can see that the New vehicle now shows up on my phone, but none of the input data shows up...

Can someone please help me to mesh all this data into one place, so that both phones will work again..

I really like this app...

OH, and I have thought about pressing sync on both phones and then deleting everything from both phones and starting over, restoring the data. but I am afraid I am going to lose all the data from one phone or the other.. as they have not matched up for quite sometime..

Thanks a Bunch..
kvanlith is offline   Reply With Quote