Recording trips on fuelly.com - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > aCar | Mobile for Android
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

Recording trips on fuelly.com

Hi

I have recently had the unpleasant fortune of dropping my Samsung device totally damaging the LCD screen. While tyring to get insurance sorted out and the screen repaired, I have been manually writing down all my trips.

Is there anyway to add my trips to fuelly.com so that when I do get my phone repaired everything just sync's back to the app?

Guji81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
Registered Member

I just tried to ask about the status of trip records in a thread in the Beta forum that had been going on for a long time. But that thread is now so old that we can not reply to it. I am about to start another thread here to continue to try and get updates on this issue. But as far as I can tell there is still no ability to view or edit trip records on the website. BUT because I entered my trip records into the aCar app and then that gets synced to the Fuelly site, when I needed to get the records back on my phone after a phone wipe, they reappeared just fine after the next sync. So if you had synced before the phone drop, when you get the phone fixed, I believe all your records should re-populate on that phone.

Maybe this will be confirmed by someone, but I am pretty positive this is how it worked for me bout 6 months ago.

Will_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:59 PM   #3
Registered Member

Will_T thanks for the reply.

I figured this out after posting. I installed aCar on a spare phone that I have and it brought back all my trips up until the phone accident. Now the painstaking hours of manually entering 3 weeks of trips.

I was hoping there was a way to enter on the website and then sync back to the phone.
Guji81 is offline   Reply With Quote