Audi Q7 diesel - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 02-25-2021, 05:48 PM   #11
Registered Member

We that here with states applying extra fees to plug ins, hybrids, or even fuel efficient cars.

trollbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 11:24 PM   #12
Registered Member

250 mile update. Getting to know the car better after 250+ miles. Gave it a 5 hour detail on Friday which I do with all my cars to help bond and spot any imperfections. As expected with black, the paint is quite marred and hazy and needs correcting, so I'm considering investing in a machine polisher. It's the next step in my amateur detailing hobby. Happy to say the car is in excellent condition for 11 years old.

It's obviously designed for luxury and comfort, and it's extremely refined and comfortable to drive around, with it's smooth air suspension and even smoother auto box, combined with the high driving position, it makes one handed daily driving a breeze. It's surprisingly agile too, for such a large heavy high riding vehicle, it handles amazingly. I guess Audi are considered quite a sporty brand, they obviously consider dynamic chassis control on even thier largest of vehicles. The huge wheels and wide tyres combined with the Quattro system gives superior confidence when throwing the car into corners, it really does feel planted on the road, helped partially to the weight. I hadn't anticipated a car of this size and calibre to be "fun to drive" and it obviously isn't as keen to dart about as my other cars, but it's still a joy to drive.

As for economy, I'm getting a predicted 550-600 mile range on a tank, with a trip best of an indicated 33.2 UK MPG, which I can live with. We will see how this works out on the first fuel up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0404 (1).jpg
Views:	73
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	2742  

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote