EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2007, 06:40 PM   #11
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrick View Post
Wow do I ever feel like an idiot. I made a HUGE mistake. When I was typing my reply, the avatars dissapeared... Thus, I mistook ZPILOTO for the original poster. Sorry man, this was merely my ignorance and lack of proofreading that caused this. My entire reply was aimed at the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

I stand by everything I said, as it is directed to the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

As for zpiloto, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. I too only believe quanitfiable results. Sorry for the whole misunderstanding. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Now I am going to crawl into a hole and hide myself in shame...
No problem.

Metro, omgwtfbyobbq or anyone take a look at this testing protocol. from there site. Does this look like a really bad way to do an accurate FE test? I might not be smart enough to figure it out but how could that be accurate.

zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #12
Registered Member

EcocleanFuel.org, do you have a mileage log for your vehicle? If not, start using the log on this site.

Also, how long have you been using it?

ma4t

Old 06-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpiloto View Post
Metro, omgwtfbyobbq or anyone take a look at this testing protocol. from there site. Does this look like a really bad way to do an accurate FE test? I might not be smart enough to figure it out but how could that be accurate.
No need for smarts, none here.
Something that stuck out like a sore thumb was the area of the trials.
Quote:
During the test, ATDS drivers drove both cars over a real-world road route in the Ontario, CA. area of approximately 54 miles in length.
If changing my driving habits can result in a over 50% increase in fuel economy, I dunno how they can seriously consider conducting a test over a busy urban area with tons of rush hour traffic like Ontario. The Inland Empire, including Ontario, CA had the worst increase in time stuck in traffic in the US iirc. I know because I lived there. The only thing I'd go for would be the same weighing procedure done on a dyno with two identical cars making Xhp for 30 minutes or so. Depending on the time of day, a 20 mile ride through Riverside County can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours. Horribly congested. There's just too much crap to control for in "Real World" situations. Lemme put it this way, traffic is so bad that doing something as small as dropping from three lanes to one lane on the 91 at 1am on a weekday will cause a backup for an hour or so. It's freiken socal, the traffic is horrible.

editz- roflz, they didn't even conduct the tests on the same days, who knows about the times.
omgwtfbyobbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:27 AM   #14
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to GasSavers_BMac
Drastic increase in mileage will not be a device (magic powder, liquid gold, magnet, electronic condensor), it will be a technology applied to a vehicle/engine!
MSD 6TN,
MSD Blaster2 Coil,
MSD 8.5mm SuperConductor wires,
Borg-Warner cap & button
Halo plugs,
PCV jar
and more to come...
GasSavers_BMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:31 AM   #15
Registered Member

Wow, I can't beleive the negative mind set in this room! before you critize a person for being a "snake oil salesman" you should at least read the information provided to you? I am a hard working blue collar person who wouldn't take a dime or mislead any one for any kind of gain.

As a store clerk I created a website dedicated to putting criminals in jail. The website is criminalsRus.com. I was just giving you my results and my experience. I try to tell all of my customers about anything that will help them. I see single mothers coming in to my station with hands full of change to get gas! I wouldn't be so low as to sell them any thing that I would not buy my self.

FYI: I replace the upper hose of my air conditioner. I am not in to taking, but giving! I spent my hard working for this product and this website to fight crime, I try to solve problems not create them!

EcoCleanFuel.org
ecocleanfuel.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:36 AM   #16
*shrug*

The site's skepticism comes from having many many folks come on representing their product trying to sell it and having nothing ever come of any of them...

Do you have any 3rd party testing done on this? I am particularly interested in your emissions claim...How does this stuff work? What's in it?
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:39 AM   #17
Registered Member

All the information can be found at Ecocleanfuel.org
Old 06-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #18
Registered Member

I am happy with my results, you may or may not be.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #19
Registered Member

I have to go I need to work, Thank you
Old 06-14-2007, 09:09 AM   #20
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to OdieTurbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy View Post
The site's skepticism comes from having many many folks come on representing their product trying to sell it and having nothing ever come of any of them...

Do you have any 3rd party testing done on this? I am particularly interested in your emissions claim...How does this stuff work? What's in it?
After a little research, I noticed an "IBA" login... "IBA" is an old term from Amway, "Independent Business Associate" or the like. It is commonly used in Pyramid Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing. Another term I found on the site(s) is "Home Based Business", another Pyramid Marketing term.

So I did some research, the parent company "Essentially Yours Inc." www.eyicom.com indicates that the company started in vitamin and nutritional supplements.

I also found that the company's headquarters is in Canada and Hong Kong, now I'm not being racist, but I don't know what kind of testing is required on products that are imported to the US.

I quote the following site newsblaze.com:

Quote:
The issuance of this news release in no way implies that the United States Environmental Protection Agency or the United States government endorses, certifies or approves Ultimate ME2 and Ultimate ME2 Bulk Fuel Additive in any way.
This basically means that the product is not certified for use in the US. Simply for sale.

Here is another quote, this one from BusinessWeek:

Quote:
Essentially Yours Industries Inc. (EYI) was begun in 1995 with one goal in mind: To offer honest individuals, with virtually no sales background and virtually no cash, a genuine chance to develop an at-home business. We believed that if we could help enough people make significant money, while providing extraordinary Wellness Products, then, as a company, we would not just succeed, we would prosper. In the beginning, we didn't have much money. We started in our own homes where we held meetings, wrote newsletters, and shipped products. Word of our stunning Wellness Products spread. And people, just like you, started generating commission checks, which grew from small to very large. We reinvested our money, and year in and year out, we expanded the EYI.
Basically stated the company is in business to make at-home businesses, not provide product. Providing the product is secondary.

Now, I am not a hater of Multi-Level Marketing. It works well for some people. However, since the company's primary goal is to help others into business, how can I (or any of us) believe that your product is good when your own company states they do not have a research team for developing this product?

After more research, I found the company that makes the product is ChinaOil. Here is a listing of what they produce.

Petroleum resins...

Looks like the super additive is nothing but a by-product.