EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-15-2007, 03:53 AM   #31
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org View Post
That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

EcoCleanFuel.org---> performance page-----> CLICK!

50% of the cars talked about on this site is made by china and japaness, german auto makers, so you may be a just a little rascist? (SVOboy )
Still waiting on your gaslog.

Garage ----------> [add gaslog entry] ----------> CLICK!

m

Old 06-15-2007, 04:06 AM   #32

OMG, sell me three cases!!

GasSavers_DaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:25 AM   #33
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to OdieTurbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma4t View Post
Still waiting on your gaslog.

Garage ----------> [add gaslog entry] ----------> CLICK!

m
Dude! You pwned him!
Old 06-15-2007, 06:39 AM   #34
Registered Member

I will look into sending you a bottle of the product, please leave me some information where I can send it. Before I do I would like for you to send me some information on who and what kind of credentials this test site has.

FYI: This product will be featured durning " Live Earth" concerts around the world on 07/07/07!
ecocleanfuel.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:08 AM   #35
Registered Member

All this poster has done is very smartly spammed his websites. He has cleverly dropped in several links with excellent key words and remarks to be picked up by search engines. If nothing more he is simply search engine marketing.

IMO the sentences with links should be removed until some part of his claims can be verified. All a search engine see's is his product can reduce MPG from a reputable site like this and next time someone searches on how to improve his mileage his site comes up higher.

Eco, all you have done so far is regurgitated marketing copy. You haven't even yet once said you use it yourself and what your OWN results are. You haven't made an effort to particpate in the gas logs, and that is why no one believes you.

bbgobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 AM   #36
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to OdieTurbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgobie View Post
IMO the sentences with links should be removed until some part of his claims can be verified. All a search engine see's is his product can reduce MPG from a reputable site like this and next time someone searches on how to improve his mileage his site comes up higher.
Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgobie View Post
Eco, all you have done so far is regurgitated marketing copy. You haven't even yet once said you use it yourself and what your OWN results are. You haven't made an effort to particpate in the gas logs, and that is why no one believes you.
Dude, more pwnage!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:37 AM   #37
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org View Post
I will look into sending you a bottle of the product, please leave me some information where I can send it. Before I do I would like for you to send me some information on who and what kind of credentials this test site has.

FYI: This product will be featured durning " Live Earth" concerts around the world on 07/07/07!
I think if you look around the site. You will find 95% or better of the membership all blow epa mpg est. right out of the water. Must of us do this by changing the way we drive. And sometimes how our cars intreract with the wind, road surface.

Most of the membership have excellent credentails. Many of us are active on other sites. And some have done work with the press/media. Our credentials as a whole are very good indeed.

Our efforts are very well documented and tatics proven. Lets see some proof of the product in question. As of yet Ive seen nothing.

Fact is better mpg is held within the feet, hands and minds of a driver.

psy
psyshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:47 AM   #38
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdieTurbo View Post
Dude! You pwned him!
He just opened the door. I'll try just about anything if I see some good data arising out of A-B-A testing.

There's just something about empirical evidence that turns me on.

m
Old 06-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #39
Registered Member

Here is some information that you can screen for your pleasure?
AUTOMOTIVE TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INC.
October 13, 2006
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLCAttn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager17188 Hazelwood Dr.Riverside, CA. 92503
Subject: HIGHWAY EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST REPORT ON MACH 3
ULTIMATE ME2 FUEL ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing an Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is please to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on possible Exhaust Emissions benefits of the ULTIMATE ME2 additive in a gasoline passenger car application.
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. has been commissioned to conduct a series of tests for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on the ULTIMATE ME2 fuel additive (EPA Registration #20340001) for evaluation of its effects on fuel economy and emissions using industry standards tests. This test sequence was conducted in our laboratory using the Federal Highway Test driving cycle. The fuel used was the Federal unleaded test fuel. The vehicle was a 2005 Ford Taurus with a six cylinder engine and approximately 41.000 miles on the odometer. The test was run in two parts, first a baseline sequence of two tests using regular test fuel then the “ULTIMATE ME2” was added to the fuel supply, 300 miles of over the road driving was performed and the Highway tests run twice more.
The test results show that test vehicle, with the ULTIMATE ME2 additive mixed into its’ fuel, achieved a 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon Emissions, a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions and a 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) emissions when compared the results with regular fuel.
The results of this test are summarized on the enclosed table. The 2005 Ford Taurus shows large reductions in Highway Exhaust Emissions therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice PresidentATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1) Summary Table of Highway Exhaust Emissions Testing on a Ford Taurus: Mr. William Wu, President, China oil (USA), Inc. Mr. Jay Sergeant, President, Essentially Yours Industries, Inc.

October 7, 2005 (revised August 23, 2006)
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC
Attn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager
17188 Hazelwood Drive
Riverside, CA 92503
Subject: ON ROAD FUEL CONSUMPTION TEST REPORT ON MACH 3 ULTIMATE ME2 ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is pleased to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. Wherein their “Ultimate ME2” fuel additive was tested for fuel economy benefits in a Diesel Medium Duty Truck application.
Testing was conducted in an on-road environment using public highways and loosely based upon the concept of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1321* test protocol. Two medium duty Isuzu cab over box trucks were provided for test by the client and were reported to be of the same make, model and year. Both trucks were six-cylinder intercooler turbo diesels. ATDS drivers drove both trucks over a real-world road route in the Ontario, CA area. Truck number 14V8 was used as a control and did not receive any product additive, while truck number 14V5 was the test truck and did receive two 12 ounce bottles of “Ultimate ME2” fuel additive (US EPA Registration #204320001) during the “with product” phase of the test.
Both trucks were driving in their “as received” condition for baseline runs. Three identical 150 mile laps were driven on both trucks. After addition of the product to the test truck, two ad¬ditional 150 mile laps were driven in both trucks. In all cases, the trucks were driven together to minimize the effects of varying traffic and weather conditions, that is, as they were driving together, the traffic and weather seen by one truck was similar to the conditions seen by the other. Furthermore, in evaluating the effects of the product, only the ration of test truck fuel consumption to control truck fuel consumption was considered. The absolute value of fuel economy for the test truck with product is not compared directly to the economy in the baseline condition. Instead the ratio of test vs. control truck is computed and then compared from day to day. This ratio comparison minimizes the effects of differing traffic and weather conditions from one day to the next.
Both trucks were refilled with commercial diesel fuel prior to departure for the driving laps. The trucks were filled again at the completion of the day and the fuel consumed is assumed equal to the amount refilled. Attempts to refuel the truck to the same level both at the begin¬ning and end were limited to visual fuel level estimation in the filler pipes of both trucks.

The results of this test are summarized on the following page. An approximate 16% fuel sav¬ings was demonstrated with the “Mach 3 Ultimate ME2” fuel additive in this test; therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial fuel economy effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice President
ATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1)
• The J1321 Test protocol is a copyrighted product of the Society of Automotive
Engineers. No endorsement of this test is implied.
• This report was revised on August 23, 2006 to include the new commercial Private Brand name of ULTIMATE ME2 and its associated EPA Fuel Additive Registration Number: 204320001.
ATDS-Project #1142
Client: Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC “ULTIMATE ME2, USEPA Reg# 204320001”
Summary Report for Abbreviated On-Road Fuel Economy Trial Based Upon SAE J1321 Protocol
Date: 10/7/2005 (Revised August 23, 2006)
Test Truck #14V5
1997 Isuzu Cab Over Diesel Truck

Condition ODO Miles Gallons Refilled MPG
Baseline 1 154 13.92 11.1
w/Product 301 19.98 15.1
Baseline 2 303 21.87 13.9
Baselines
Combined 457 35.79 12.8

October 13, 2006
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLCAttn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager17188 Hazelwood Dr.Riverside, CA. 92503
Subject: HIGHWAY EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST REPORT ON MACH 3
ULTIMATE ME2 FUEL ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing an Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is please to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on possible Exhaust Emissions benefits of the ULTIMATE ME2 additive in a gasoline passenger car application.
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. has been commissioned to conduct a series of tests for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on the ULTIMATE ME2 fuel additive (EPA Registration #20340001) for evaluation of its effects on fuel economy and emissions using industry standards tests. This test sequence was conducted in our laboratory using the Federal Highway Test driving cycle. The fuel used was the Federal unleaded test fuel. The vehicle was a 2005 Ford Taurus with a six cylinder engine and approximately 41.000 miles on the odometer. The test was run in two parts, first a baseline sequence of two tests using regular test fuel then the “ULTIMATE ME2” was added to the fuel supply, 300 miles of over the road driving was performed and the Highway tests run twice more.
The test results show that test vehicle, with the ULTIMATE ME2 additive mixed into its’ fuel, achieved a 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon Emissions, a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions and a 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) emissions when compared the results with regular fuel.
The results of this test are summarized on the enclosed table. The 2005 Ford Taurus shows large reductions in Highway Exhaust Emissions therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice PresidentATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1) Summary Table of Highway Exhaust Emissions Testing on a Ford TaurusCc: Mr. William Wu, President, Chinaoil (USA), Inc. Mr. Jay Sargeant, President, Essentially Yours Industries, Inc.
Test

Mach 3 ULTIMATE ME2 Highway Exhaust Emmisions Test
Baseline
Test ID THC CO NOx CO2
ONT08089 0.0062 0.2103 0.0285 237.5447
ONT08103 0.0064 0.1954 0.0245 237.0813
0.0064 0.1954 0.0245 237.0813
With ULTIMATE ME2
Test ID THC CO NOx CO2
ONT08089 0.0056 0.0515 0.0049 235.2699
ONT08170 0.0061 0.2186 0.0249 234.4385
0.0061 0.2159 0.1351 234.8542
Improvement: %7 33% 44% 1%
Old 06-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #40
Registered Member

I will supply you with some product if you have a reputabile shop to do the test