FFI - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-14-2006, 09:12 AM   #11
Registered Member

Never mind

Naahh never mind him. I am in the www.autopia.org forum as well and you get these dudes who are trying to hype their products to detailing enthusiasts like me and my forum buddies just as this one did to you...

See, as soon as you asked for a free sample he decided to beat it...
BTW, those pills are sold here as well under the gimmick that savve gas and clean the entire fuel system, they actually clog your micro filter and the pump. They only clean up your wallet as they line the seller's pockets...

Murat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:19 PM   #12
Registered Member

Looks like I missed a lot

Hi guys,

Sorry to disappoint you but here I am. I would be more than happy to talk to anyone who would like to try out our products. Before I go out on a limb and wend out a whole bunch of product I would like to talk directly to you and I want you to promise me that you will do a legitimate test. My phone number is 814.881.1463 My name is Adam

By the way I can not afford to give out hundreds of free samples, therefore this is what I propose. When I was searching and experimenting I bought some product just to try it out. It's only $20. If you buy $20 worth of product I will send you some free pills. FFI has a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. So, If for some reason they don't work for you simply return the unsused product for a full refund. (Therefore you get your pills for free)

GasSavers_MPGmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:08 PM   #13
Registered Member

Re: FFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGmaker
I just wanted to relate to everyone out there, that I drive a 2003 Camry that used to get 23 MPG. I've been using a new product called an MPG Cap which has enabled me to get 29 MPG.
Considering that you're sticking around I was wondering how religious you are in keeping a tally of your fuel economy. You mentioned 23 and 29 mpg, but you mentioned nothing about driving conditions, time of year, or the consistency of these two numbers.

Not to mention the fact that the EPA's numbers for your vehicle are anywhere between 20/28 or 23/33 (depending on engine/transmission) cty/hwy. So, a mileage figure of 29 mpg should be completely attainable even without the magic pill.

Sorry for all the doubtful/attacking comments, but all of us on this site know that:
a) There is no ONE product that produces massive mpg increase
b) You are part of an MLM company - the more you sell the better you look
c) We rely on hard data gathered by individuals/groups not influenced by the seller's pocketbook
Old 05-16-2006, 04:49 PM   #14
Registered Member

Weather, driving methods,

Weather, driving methods, length of trip, temp, taffic, and road conditions all have a huge impact of mpg (your mpg may vary).

Distance traveled by bicycle in 2007= 1,830ish miles
Average commute speed=25mph (yes, that's in a car)
kickflipjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:05 PM   #15
Driving on E

Re: FFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95metro
Not to mention the fact that the EPA's numbers for your vehicle are anywhere between 20/28 or 23/33 (depending on engine/transmission) cty/hwy. So, a mileage figure of 29 mpg should be completely attainable even without the magic pill.
Wow... this is something that I hadn't even considered.

Imagine if you will a drug company offering a cure for aids, or even cancer. They've spent years developing, testing, and are now looking for the FDA to approve their product. They show up for the meeting with the FDA and the conversation goes like this:

FDA: We're excited to test your product. This would really mean a lot to humanity.

Drug Company: Great! We're really excited too!

FDA: Alright, we're going to conduct a series of double blind studies and analyse the results. We're actually hoping that you've stumbled onto something amazing here. Your reported results look very promising. This testing is hopefully just a formality.

Drug Company: Great! What do we do next?

FDA: You have to give us 100 doses of your drug. We'll test it. The tests might last a while, but the results could provide you with endless wealth and a new future for humanity.

Drug Company: Wait, we have to give you the pills?

FDA: Yes, you do want it to be tested, right?

Drug Company: These pills cost money. You're going to have to pay for them just like everyone else. If you want to test them, it will cost you $50/pill.

now I'm not saying that we're the equivilant to the FDA by any means, but there is an organization out there that is the equivilant: The EPA. The EPA tests these products and has yet to find one that yields statistically significant results. Many companies try to pretend that they are endorsed by the EPA, but the EPA doesn't hand out endorsements. They often say they are "registered with the EPA." So is every other device out there.

So here is a group of research oriented people willing to test a product. A group of people really interested in seeing if a product works. This product could actually change the world if it really worked. It would literally change the world.

But they don't want the product tested. They want the product sold.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:53 AM   #16
Registered Member

MATT !!!

Yo Matt, YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

Your comment is TERRIFI-MAGNIFICENT !!!

Yes, I need to buy 20 bucks worth of goods (or no-goods) to get a sample ?? And what are those $20 worth things ??

I' ll tell you what people are trying to sell here in the name of fuel economy:

1- Economy Pills : (told before, I know a heck of a lot of people who had to go change micro filters and in one case an electric fuel pump when the un-dissolved pill particles smeared his pump' s turbine blades and pivot bushings/bearings.)

2- Saver Fluid : A cheapskate plastic bottle full of God-Knows-What a pink fluid. You attach you fuel line to that bottle, the pump feeds the bottle while your fuel diaphraghm draws fuel from the bottle... wherever you see a guy/gal with his/her hood open looking at the engine and scratching his/her head, you can bet 1 to 5 that 95% of em have this bottle hooked up.

3- Magnets : need to tell anyhting for that ?? A cheapa$$ kid's toy magnet saves you 35% fuel ?? :P

4- Catalysts : A tin pipe to save you half your bill ? I'm ready to attach wife's next tin of peas if it is ever true.

C' maawn !!! And what' s with that 800-number ? I once came accross a fellow forum member about two years ago who called one of those so called toll free numbers which actually hooked him up to a number at Sri Lanka (?) and billed him hundreds if not thousands of dollars for a couple of minutes of "press 3 now for this, press 5 now for that" which led virtually nowhere...

Eh, whaddya hafta say now ??

I AM rude, I AM sarcastic and I AM a smartiepants if you want to call me so. But these people here are trying to save every penny from their hard,ernestly and honestly earned money. Go build yourself a site and try for yourself what we are doing... Work hard !!!

Murat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #17
Registered Member

ohhhhhhhh so it was this guy

ohhhhhhhh so it was this guy who send me that message as oppposed to the other guy promoting his product through another thread.

MY MISTAKE!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:25 PM   #18
*shrug*

Haha, yeah, I told the other

Haha, yeah, I told the other guy via pm that you were confused between this guy and the guy legitimately offering samples to testers.
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:45 AM   #19
Registered Member

?

Last time I checked you were neither the FDA or the EPA. I had to purchase my product to test it out and I am glad I did. I know you guys are frugal, that's why you post on gassaver's forum. However you can't expect me to send out free pills to just anyone who asks for them. Give me a call @ 814.881.1463
or visit my site http://www.mpgmaker.info
GasSavers_MPGmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:53 AM   #20
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGmaker
Last time I checked you were neither the FDA or the EPA. I had to purchase my product to test it out and I am glad I did. I know you guys are frugal, that's why you post on gassaver's forum. However you can't expect me to send out free pills to just anyone who asks for them. Give me a call @ 814.881.1463
or visit my site http://www.mpgmaker.info
It's possible that you missed it when I said the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
now I'm not saying that we're the equivilant to the FDA by any means, but there is an organization out there that is the equivilant: The EPA. The EPA tests these products and has yet to find one that yields statistically significant results. Many companies try to pretend that they are endorsed by the EPA, but the EPA doesn't hand out endorsements. They often say they are "registered with the EPA." So is every other device out there.
If you are unable to provide samples for testing, then perhaps the corporate office will?

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote