Fuel Savings & Reduced Emissions - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2006, 06:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Fuel Savings & Reduced Emissions

http://Gas-Deal.com

Good morning,
I was introduced to a product that is non-toxic and non-hazardous. It increases your mileage 7%-19% or better! Please research the website and call me if you have any questions.
Thanks..Mike

gasdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
*shrug*

Would you be willing to set

Would you be willing to set up a little controlled testing with some of the members on this site?

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:55 AM   #3
Registered Member

I would be glad to do some

I would be glad to do some controlled tests. Let me know what you have in mind.
Take care,
Mike
Old 05-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #4
Driving on E

Just curious... everything I

Just curious... everything I have seen for this product shows results based on old carburated vehicles.

While the users of GasSavers may have older vehicles, very few of us are not using Fuel Injection.

So on to the test.

A controlled test can be completed as follows:
  • You send five bottles to five users.
  • These five users record gas mileage before adding the product over a given driving course.
  • These five users add the product and then drive around for 20 miles to let it work it's magic.
  • Users then record gas mileage again driving the same course.
  • Data is sent to me and I run statistical analysis on the data to determine if there is a statistically significant increase in fuel economy.

I think the best way to do this would be to have five users with instant fuel economy readouts (scangauge or supermid) so that instant gas mileage data can be obtained.

Results will be published here for all to see.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #5
Registered Member

Good evening...product works

Good evening...product works great with fuel injectors. Now to the test.
It sounds like you have the right idea. I can send three bottles out to whoever you like, as for five bottles, I have to pay $18.00 per bottle plus the shipping. If this OK with you let me know.
take care,
Mike
Old 05-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #6
*shrug*

I think it's best to send

I think it's best to send the stuff to people with scangauges or superMIDs and varied vehicles.

With that in mind I suggest:

Dan (krousdb)
Rick (rh77)
Darin (MetroMPG)
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #7
Registered Member

lol he offered it to me to

lol he offered it to me to but i said NO WAY i ain't going to risk some crap in my tank. Sounds like sucker science to me sorry!
Old 05-14-2006, 05:39 AM   #8
Registered Member

When did I offer this to

When did I offer this to you??? I have only offered product to testers that SVOboy recommended. This product is not crap either! The inventor has sold technology to Cheveron, received support letter from Texaco, been nominated for Nobel Prize and so on. The product will not harm any engine as it is mineral oil based and contains esters that clean and lubricate the engine. I would not waste our time with a product that did not produce results. The company offers a money back guarentee as well! For more information check out the manufactures website (ethosfr.com).
Take care,
Mike
Old 05-14-2006, 06:59 AM   #9
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to n0rt0npr0
'

Me and the owner of Ethos have comunicated in the past. I bought Ethos from him when I noticed how powerful it is at keeping gaskets supple and sealing in my Mower testing. By Matt's methodology my testing is insignificant, but immediately after adding it to just my vehicles crankcase I noticed a 2% gain in mpg.

I added it to the mowers fuel and in just one treatment(to 200ml of fuel) I logged a 1.9% improvement in run time. And they claim it works better the longer its used.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:33 AM   #10
Registered Member

If these members send their

If these members Dan (krousdb)
Rick (rh77)
Darin (MetroMPG) send their address I will send them the product for testing. my e-mail is on my website http://gas-deal.com
Thanks,
Mike